Basic Information-

Steam name:
-Bloodwars59

Steam ID:
-STEAM_0:1:20238713

What rank are you applying for?:
-Operator

Why do you wish to join the Myrder Gaming Team? (1 Para):
- I very much enjoy the Metro universe and this server seems to be doing great. As well as having great leaders, this server has a great staff team. I would like to be a part of this staff team, so as to help the players and help coordinate the server. I was a part of UEN I believe for three months and never even considered a staff position. I believed that if I was going to run the Redline, I would do so as a player to prove that it can be done. That's beside the point. I want to join the Myrder Gaming team because you have an excellent playerbase, staff members, and I want to help in any way that I can.

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para):
- I have no previous administration experience, however I have watched my brother in administration positions and have a basic understanding. I can't promise much, other than a high patience and mostly unbiased opinion(everyone has one somewhere). I'm well known by those from the UEN community, I believe, and if anyone paid any attention I like to back anything and everything I say and do with as much logic and facts as possible. I'm a very well minded and patient person, at least when it comes to the internet, and never let anger or frustration get in the way of my opinions and actions. After UEN shut down, I played on KWG for a while, and after seeing their not-so-spectacular staff team and playerbase(when it came to new players, at least. They would kill and ban anyone immediately as they started acting like a minge), I had, as a player, been helping and explaining the game and RP to new players. Eventually, I quit KWG. But, I'd like to help people even more so, while being able to keep peace with players and help solve any issues they may have.

As a Staff member here at MDG do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather than continuing your RP?:
- Of course, and I will do so without a second thought. I have no problem pausing or cancelling an RP to help someone out.

As a staff member at MDG do you understand that we may revoke you rank with little to no warning?:
- Yes, of course.

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?:
- I promise, as it only reflects the type of person I am and how well I get things done. Professionalism is one of the most important things about an administrator.

Other Information-

TimeZone:
- EST, GMT -5

Hours available online:
- Between 4 and 10 pm on weekdays, any time on weekends.

Previous staff experience, Please explain:
- None, unfortunately. I've never even applied for a position.

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list:
- TnB Stalker RP
- Metro 2033 RP (UEN and Myrder Gaming)
- Fallout NV RP (Kinetic Wave Gaming)
- Several other Fallout roleplays, quite some time ago.

I played on the stalker RP for several months, about three on UEN, and about two or three for KWG. The Fallout RPs I played on and off for about a year and a half, for a total of about a year.

Time with Myrder Gaming:
- I signed up a week or so ago. Started playing the next day.

Comments?: Thank you for looking at my application.
-

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodwars59's staff application.

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:29 am

+Support

Life long friend an ally, I've seen him through many battles and trust his judgement completely.
Okay maybe not life long, but long enough for me to call him an ally.
You know the saying.
Keep your friends close, but you zombie bait closer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Pending.
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:57 pm

I'm not sure if I should support this or not, him being my brother. However, I will say that he should make at least operator, even if he never moves up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Yes yes yes yes yes yes, YesYes, Si, Oui, да, 是, Ja, Imo, Sim, Da, bəli, If you haven't got my vibe yet...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Even though, I am no longer OP, I support this. He seems to be a good fit to become part of staff (I'm saying this out of my own experience running my own community). Good Luck with your application.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Congrats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Thank you! I'm very grateful for this acceptance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum