dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fhrosty's Staff Aplication

Go down

Fhrosty's Staff Aplication Empty Fhrosty's Staff Aplication

Post  Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:54 am

Fhrosty'S Myrder Gaming Staff application.

Basic Information-

Steam name: Fhrosty
-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71743016
-

What rank are you applying for?: Operator
-

Why do you wish to join the Myrder Gaming Team? (1 Para): I want to help bring gaming back to P.C. it's amazing, and not many understand how much P.C. gaming is more exciting. I'm professional, and should be in a leadership role,I want to help as much as possible. I like everyone I have met on the forum.
-

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para): I belong in a staff position. It's who I am. I take staff positions very seriously, and don't play around. I want to make MG better.
-

As a Staff member here at MDG do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather then continuing your RP?: Yes.
-

As a staff member at MDG do you understand that we may revoke you rank with little or to no warning?: Yes, understandable.
-

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?:
-
Of course.

Other Information-

TimeZone: Pacific Timezone.
-

Hours available online:Mon - Fri : 2pm until 10
-

Previous staff experience, Please explain: Ran my own community, been part of staff with other communities and clans.
-

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list: None.
-

Time with Myrder Gaming: Couple months.
-

Is English your first language? Yes.
-

Comments?: Thanks for reading my application.
-

Back to top Go down

Fhrosty's Staff Aplication Empty Re: Fhrosty's Staff Aplication

Post  Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:15 am

Accepted. You will be kept under watch for your first few weeks as operator. I suggest you try to be a bit more humble with your reasoning other than saying you deserve it or belong in it. It's also a bit short, but I'll let that slide since I'm curious to see how you do.

Please report to the Staff lounge and post your contact information as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down