Drake's Myrder staff application

Go down

Drake's Myrder staff application

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Drake's Myrder Gaming Staff application.

Basic Information-

Steam name: Drake3323
-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27835911
-

What rank are you applying for?: Any opening is fine.
-

Why do you wish to join the Myrder Gaming Team? (1 Para):
-

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para): Well, I personally think I'm a very leaned back person. I don't worry much about people doing things just because they're bored, unless it's serious, or repetitive. I won't worry about someone doing retarded /me's, unless they do it multiple times. I've been admin and up on multiple seriousRP servers, so I am very familiar with the clockwork, and I won't abuse the system, I.E set my own bullets. I'll only do that if it's lost OOCly, I.E the bullets dropping through the floor. Most admins I've seen on CW RP servers are very, very strict. One example being the Hellzones community. I'm no where near those types of admins. To sum it up, you should choose me because I am not %100 seriousness to where you can't do anything OOCly, I am very experienced in SeriousRP commands, and I'm not so strict to where if you say "Hi" in OOC, I'll dropkick you out of the room in a heartbeat.
-

As a Staff member here at MDG do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather then continuing your RP?: Yes, I understand. I will stop what I'm doing, even if what I'm doing right now is important RP wise.
-

As a staff member at MDG do you understand that we may revoke you rank with little or to no warning?: Yes, I do.
-

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?: Yes, I do.
-

Other Information-

TimeZone: U.S Central time.
-

Hours available online: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM on weekdays and pretty much all day on weekends.
-

Previous staff experience, Please explain: I've had experience on multiple SeriousRP servers in multiple gamemodes, ranging from HL2RP, to MRP.
-

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list: HL2RP, MRP, Phase Four RP, and Fallout New Vegas RP.
-

Time with Myrder Gaming: About two, and a half days?
-

Is English your first language? Yes.
-

Comments?: I hate applications so much right now.
-

Back to top Go down

Re: Drake's Myrder staff application

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:19 pm

I'm sorry to say, but I am making some changes very soon and you do not have the specified requirements. You will see the changes when I make them.

Denied.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum