dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wulfs App

3 posters

Go down

Wulfs App Empty Wulfs App

Post  Zie Wolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:28 am

Steam name: The Wolf
-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61510308
-

What rank are you applying for?: Admin Possibly Superadmin (I dont wanna throw this around but Ill go for HA if it gives the opportunity)
-

Why do you wish to join the Dystopia-Gaming Team? (1 Para): Well, I've known Brendin for quiet some time now, A little over a year. I have Four years of experience in Adminstrating Serious Roleplay servers. I've even owned a few of my own servers, I have both of the Metro games and all the books and I love the lore. I plan on helping this server to its highest potential
-

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para): Well, I think I have more experience then most people, I know how to handle 'volatile' people and people who purposely come unto a server to attack and destroy the communities usually in groups. I know how to train people well how to role play correctly and help players in the most difficult needs...
-

As a Staff member here at Dystopia-Gaming do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather then continuing your RP?: Yes, I plan on putting my time into this.
-

As a staff member at Dystopia-Gaming do you understand that we may revoke you rank with little or to no warning?: Yes I do
-

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?: Yes, I shall show as much professionalism as I did when I administrated other servers
-

Other Information-

TimeZone: EST
-

Hours available online: Im Flexible from about 3:00pm to 7:00am
-

Previous staff experience, Please explain: I've owned 3 servers, They went down because of Money issues. I've co-owned about five servers, All have went down due to issues and I've been admin/Superadmin on about 10 diffrent servers
-

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list: CW:Hl2RP NS:Metro2033 NS: FalloutRP CW:Fallout RP CW:HLC NS:PostApocHl1
-

Time with Dystopia-Gaming: Not much becuase it hasnt come up yet.
-

Is English your first language? No, But I do speak it very well, I also speak German, But I do make grammatical errors at times
-

Comments?: Nah man.
-

Last edited by Zie Wolf on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zie Wolf
Zie Wolf
Outsider

Popularity : 0

Back to top Go down

Wulfs App Empty Re: Wulfs App

Post  PlasmaXlite Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:45 am

You missed some questions but seems promising, To me at least.
Wulfs App Funny-fox-gif
PlasmaXlite
PlasmaXlite
Accepted

Popularity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zie Wolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:25 pm

PlasmaXlite wrote:You missed some questions but seems promising, To me at least.
Wulfs App Funny-fox-gif

What does that gif mean? You expect my application to be denied?
Zie Wolf
Zie Wolf
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post  Slaewaek Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Denied.

Re make if you wish. Try not to apply for such a high position. Also, no he did not mean it like that.

Slaewaek
Director

https://dystopia-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum