Go down

Freedzombie's Server App {ACCEPTED}

Post  Freedzombie on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:40 am

~OOC Information

Steam name -Freedzombie

Steam ID -STEAM_0:1:59820986

Profile Link -http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079907701/

Age - 14

Your serious RP experience -I have played on countless Half-life rp servers I have also owned four servers on half-life one of witch is still up under the name Viridian Roleplay

How were you referred to us?- Wasp told me about the server

By writing this application you understand and agree to all of our rules, whether it be on the forums or server. You also understand that your character can be removed from the server, or the community as a whole, with little to no warning. (Within reason)

Do you understand the above? If so, please state you do.-Yes I do

~Character Information

Name -Dan Kimble

Age-24

Faction (Ex. Dweller, Reich, Redline ect.)-Dweller

Faction rank (Ex. Cpt. Civilian, Ufw, etc.)-Civilian

Faction MOS (Ex. Civilian doctor, engineer, demolition, etc.)-Traveler

Equipment (Ex. A revolver, Stalker suit, Kalash, ect.)- Gas mask, Knife

Special skills / Knowledge (Ex. Hand to Hand combat training, Advanced medical knowledge, etc.)-Basic military training, Basic medical knowledge, martial artist trainning

Character Reasoning for becoming one of the listed factions. (One Paragraph - Seven sentences. (This does not include civilian factions. Such as Dweller.))

Character Backstory. (At least 2 paragraphs - Seven sentences per paragraph.)- Dan does not remember the war, or the bombs falling. This was due to him still being a baby at the time. Blissfully unaware of the destruction and chaos around him. His Parents however, were not so lucky. This was made even worse as they were not Russian; but British. Having travelled to celebrate the birth of their new baby, Dan, Russia was one on their last stops on a world tour. For them, it was their last. They, fortunately, were close to a Metro station when the alarms went off, and despite not being citizens, managed to get into the station due to the sheer number of people in the crowd.
It was a small station they found themselves in, and as tough though it was, Dan grew up in this underworld environment, his father teaching him the rules of the Metro and how to survive. For Dan, this was the only life he knew, the only station he knew. He looked up to both his parents, who were part of the station guard. Dan was preparing himself to join the guard himself, eager to defend his home station and protect the people he had grown to love. Fate, however, was not so kind. At this time the Reich was looking to expand its territory, and, seeing Dan’s station as small and ill-equipped, sent several squads to subdue the station.
The station guard fought valiantly, though they themselves knew that they could not beat the Reich, only hold them back for the dwellers of the station to flee; and so it was. Dan’s father packed some supplies in a bag, along with some money and gear, giving it to Dan for his travels. Biding Dan farewell, his father went with the other guards to defend the station, while Dan, with a heavy heart, left on his escape with the other Dwellers. He never saw either of his parents again, and has been travelling from station to station ever since, not sure what he is looking for, or even if he will find something worth staying for.

Freedzombie
Outsider

Popularity : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freedzombie's Server App {ACCEPTED}

Post  Brendin on Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:25 pm

I'll accept, only catch is you can only have basic medical training.

That is all.

Brendin
Director

View user profile http://dystopia-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedzombie on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:06 pm

Brendin wrote:I'll accept, only catch is you can only have basic medical training.

That is all.
That's fine, thank you

Freedzombie
Outsider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: