xSkottyGoshx / Duckie's Staff Application

Go down

xSkottyGoshx / Duckie's Staff Application

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Duckie's Myrder Gaming Staff application.

Basic Information-

Steam name: [MG] Duckie<3
-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19337955
-

What rank are you applying for?: Admin
-

Why do you wish to join the Myrder Gaming Team? (1 Para): I would like to join the Myrder Gaming Team because I am switching over from the console, xbox 360,  to the PC, for steam. This is the only community that I know of other than vVv for PC gaming, and this is the only PC Gaming Community that I trust since I know the founder. I would also like to join Myrder Gaming Team because it seems like a mature community that I can benefit from and give to.
-

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para): I think that I would make a good Admin, and I think you should give me a chance, I'm fairly new to online gaming but I absolutely love learning, and I would love the opportunity to learn about this community, and what it's all about. I run my own console/PC community as well which you can check out at http://alphadiamondgaming.forumotion.com/ I'm a good leader and my members respect me.
-

As a Staff member here at MG do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather then continuing your RP?: Yes, I do understand that. If I am needed I will drop whatever it is that I am doing and do as I have been asked to do.
-

As a staff member at MG do you understand that we may revoke your rank with little or to no warning?: Yes, I also understand this.
-

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?: Yes, I do agree to showing the utmost professional behavior, and attitude while staffing this community, if I get this staff position.
-

Other Information-

TimeZone: Pacific Time Zone
-

Hours available online: All the time, except until I get my job hours, and school starts in September on the 16th which I'll be going to school at 6am until approximately 2-4pm.
-

Previous staff experience, Please explain: I run my own community, and BO2 clan. I do not have tolerance for immature behavior from the older members. I have no tolerance to threats, or abusive behavior towards members of the community, or others outside of the community.
-

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list: None at this time.
-

Time with Myrder Gaming: Approximately three days.
-

Comments?: I have no comments at this time.
-

Last edited by xSkottyGoshx on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed application because I wanted to apply for a different staff position and edit some of my answers.)

Back to top Go down

Re: xSkottyGoshx / Duckie's Staff Application

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:59 pm

I seriously don't think we need more operators, as we don't even have the server up...

Sorry, But, maybe in the future possibly?

-Support

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:25 am

Accepted as an operator. Consider this your trial period, once the server starts up. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down