Dax's Staff App

Go down

Dax's Staff App

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:13 am

Dax approaches the closed door and sets his hand on the knob, as he tries to turn it the knob moves but a centimeter indicating that it's locked. Dax smiles thinking to himself about the perfect solution for a closed door. He removes his left hand from his shotgun, retrieving a small rectangular object from his vest pouch. He carefully places the rectangle on the door, just about the knob. Dax takes a few steps back smiling as the rectangle explodes into a could of fire and smoke. The explosion blasts the lock off the door and opens it wide. Dax moves into the room sweeping it from left to right with his shotgun stopping with his sites on the middle of the room. A man in a chair turns around, facing him. The man is stroking a white cat as he cracks a wiry smile "You must be here to apply."

<NAME>'S Myrder Gaming Staff application.

Basic Information-

Steam name:
- [PF:A] Dax [KWG]

Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:25663754

What rank are you applying for?:
- Super Cadet Operator Third Class

Why do you wish to join the Myrder Gaming Team? (1 Para):
- I wish to join the team cause I like interacting with new groups of people. I feel my skills at the rank of Super Cadet Operator Third Class could be put to use here in this team. How? You might ask, well I'll tell you. I'm a really good people person and I don't mind helping others out. I like to enforce rules and make sure no one is breaking them. I have no problem pointing someone out when they're wrong, but I tend to be more tact about it than others.

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para):
- Simply put. No one else has applied! I am the first to set the charge and breach these doors of recruitment! I braved the dangers behind the closed door and faced them how I'll face my competition! With a breaching charge and a shotgun. Normally I don't bash my competition but that non-existent loser doesn't have what I have! And what do I have you might ask yourself? I have Pizazz! That's right! I have Pizazz.

As a Staff member here at MDG do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather then continuing your RP?:
- Yes.

As a staff member at MDG do you understand that we may revoke you rank with little or to no warning?:
- Yes.

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?:
- I uh, shit. Well I guess Pizazz isn't too serious now is it?

Other Information- What more could you want to know?

TimeZone: [-5:00 EST]
-

Hours available online: At least an hour a day, if not more.
-

Previous staff experience, Please explain:
- Universal Encounter Network: Operator
- Plagued Frontier: Admin

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list:
- TnB Stalker
- UEN MetroRP
- KWG FalloutRP

Time with Myrder Gaming:
- Like five hours.

Comments?:
-

Back to top Go down

Re: Dax's Staff App

Post  Brendin65 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:49 am

I thought to myself, why... Why should I, until I looked at this picture...

For the role of Super Cadet Operator Third Class. (AKA OPERATOR.)

Rank will probably be raised when we get a server.
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum