Some Plugins

Go down

Some Plugins

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:14 am

This is my list of possible plugins that can help out the server in certain ways.


http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/index.php?topic=2955.0

Glowsticks- Glowsticks are basically what the name implies, "Sticks that Make Light." As everyone knew on UEN that people seemed to have a massive amount of chemlights on hand. With this plugin it adds a glowstick item that can be used to light certain areas. Using the glowstick would be more of a tactical use item then the standard flashlight.

http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/index.php?topic=978.0

Nicknames- This plugin allows players to change there chars nickname when ever and where ever they want by simply typing /nick (Nickname). This plugin allows the players to be able to set it to anything they want that is not a minge nickname like James "LongDong" Smith.

http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/index.php?topic=1348.0

Citizen Voice Commands- This has a slight chance at being compatible with the schema. This plugin allows players to use voice commands from HL2, these could help with RP at moments. "But saint!" You may add, "Can't people minge this by yelling STRIDER STRIDER STRIDER!" Not at all, the flag is the H flag which gives you access to the voice commands ^.^

Anyway those are my ideas for now.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Plugins

Post  Brendin65 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Saint wrote:This is my list of possible plugins that can help out the server in certain ways.


http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/index.php?topic=2955.0

Glowsticks- Glowsticks are basically what the name implies, "Sticks that Make Light." As everyone knew on UEN that people seemed to have a massive amount of chemlights on hand. With this plugin it adds a glowstick item that can be used to light certain areas. Using the glowstick would be more of a tactical use item then the standard flashlight.

http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/index.php?topic=978.0

Nicknames- This plugin allows players to change there chars nickname when ever and where ever they want by simply typing /nick (Nickname). This plugin allows the players to be able to set it to anything they want that is not a minge nickname like James "LongDong" Smith.

http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/index.php?topic=1348.0

Citizen Voice Commands- This has a slight chance at being compatible with the schema. This plugin allows players to use voice commands from HL2, these could help with RP at moments. "But saint!" You may add, "Can't people minge this by yelling STRIDER STRIDER STRIDER!" Not at all, the flag is the H flag which gives you access to the voice commands ^.^

Anyway those are my ideas for now.




The glowstick and nickname plugin will be reviewed, so will the PAC3 as previously asked for. I would like to hear the communities thoughts on these plugins.
avatar
Brendin65
Director

Posts : 156
Popularity : 6
Join date : 2013-02-05
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Plugins

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:47 pm

I second the Glowstick plug-in, even better if you can find one with flares. :3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Plugins

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:52 pm

There is a plug-in for notepads, they are basically editable pieces of paper only accessible by the one who wrote them to begin with. It can be a pain for someone to have to remove sheets of paper only to write a new one to replace it, it'll allow IC documents to be found and read but altered as well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Plugins

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:37 pm

The schema is packaged with notepads, yes.

Uhh, i like the glowsticks, but i feel like nicknames and voices would have the shit abused out of them, even if we affix flags to them. I've seen metro 2033 voices, but i don't know where I could acquire those.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Plugins

Post  Brendin65 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:37 am

Forester155 wrote:The schema is packaged with notepads, yes.

Uhh, i like the glowsticks, but i feel like nicknames and voices would have the shit abused out of them, even if we affix flags to them. I've seen metro 2033 voices, but i don't know where I could acquire those.
Added Glowsticks and PAC3.
avatar
Brendin65
Director

Posts : 156
Popularity : 6
Join date : 2013-02-05
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Plugins

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 am

The Solitaire wrote:There is a plug-in for notepads, they are basically editable pieces of paper only accessible by the one who wrote them to begin with. It can be a pain for someone to have to remove sheets of paper only to write a new one to replace it, it'll allow IC documents to be found and read but altered as well.
We have these. Probably going to use 'em for passports at the least

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Plugins

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum