Vas LOA

Go down

Vas LOA

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Well guys It sucks to say this but I wont be included when the server launches I have a few reasons for this.

1: I really am not gonna have time to be a admin at two servers.
2: I really am having a lot of problems in real life with my dad so I am just not in the mood to role-play anymore.
3 For those of you who know me well you might know I play a lot of other games and dont even play gmod that much anymore.

Now for a server issue

1: I dont understand the point of applying for our chars back when Brendin and Forester clearly know who had their chars dont get me wrong I am not saying we should get everything we had back just our chars and atleast a few items.

List of people who we all know had chars

Vasily Gorlov: Me
Samuel Becker: Dax
General Lukyan :Bloodwars59
Jason Malarov: PlasmaXlite
Karina Malarov, Vlad and Kat who was the Reich.
Those chars belonged to Foster.

Mario: Brendin
Alexei: Forester
Hyane: Hyane
Divintty: Felicity

Those are all the ones I remember but yeah. I dont understand why we need to apply for them back when we clearly know who had those chars. But yeah anyways I am not gonna argue about it I just need to go sorry guys see ya around.

Last edited by Vas on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Vas LOA

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Cya, come back soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Sad to see you go, vas.

I'm dissapointed that you'd leave over character transfer applications, and I wish you'd put a little more faith into our reasoning for having character transfer applications, but I guess that's life, 'eh?

Good luck with your home-life issues, I hope you can resolve them soon, and with a victory for all parties! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Vas, the char application is to be fair. We do not want to show favortism, nor do we remember every character and equipment. The sole purpose, in my eyes... And I will talk to forester about this... Is that so you can apply for your gear back, not all but some, so we can make sure we do not give you to much.
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:45 am

Brendin65 wrote:Vas, the char application is to be fair. We do not want to show favortism, nor do we remember every character and equipment. The sole purpose, in my eyes... And I will talk to forester about this... Is that so you can apply for your gear back, not all but some, so we can make sure we do not give you to much.
It's this and more;
Personally, I want to see who cares enough to apply. If you really don't care that much, than well, neither do I! So why should I go through the trouble? Smile

The biggest reason though, is that some people simply just wont be getting their characters back. You need a REASON for your character to come here. My character is a roaming stalker, displaced by war (should I decide to return him), and the same is true for Marco. But some people, for example, Secretary General Lukyan, just can't be transfered. The incredible, excessive warping that'd need to be done to his back-story for him to 'exist' in our server, would just be illogical. It wouldn't be Lukyan anymore.

Back to top Go down

For Forester

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:44 pm

See forester the only reason why Brendin made the server was because UEN became shit I am fine with applying for my gear back but my char is bullshit.

And I dont know right now I am busy dealing with stuff and dont got time for petty internet arguements.

If you want take this to steam and not the forum and lets settle this without spamming the topic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:12 pm

You didn't have to leave the community, you could have just stepped down from your staff position and stayed as a member.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:13 am

Vas wrote:See forester the only reason why Brendin made the server was because UEN became shit I am fine with applying for my gear back but my char is bullshit.

And I dont know right now I am busy dealing with stuff and dont got time for petty internet arguements.

If you want take this to steam and not the forum and lets settle this without spamming the topic
No one is trying to argue here Vas, we are simply giving a answer to your question.
Brendin65
Director

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:50 am

Later Vas, Have a good one.

Back to top Go down

Taking a leave of absence

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:39 pm

I dont know if I will leave for good yet I mean I really want to give the server a try. But I wont be posting on the forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:44 am

Vas wrote:I dont know if I will leave for good yet I mean I really want to give the server a try. But I wont be posting on the forum
Alright, see ya' later mate.
Brendin65
Director

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:09 am

I never spoke to you Vas, but it's disappointing to see you go, I hope to see you in game sometime, add me on Steam > Shadow [FoS]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum