Steam Name: [UEN] Vas
-

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34010829
-

Time with UEN: About a month
-

What rank are you applying for?: Op
-

Why do you wish to apply for staff? (1 Para): Honestly I really want to help the server and I am open to help any new players. I have spent alot of time on the server and wanted to see if I could do more to help this server. I am very active alot of people can vouch for that I am almost on the server everyday. So I would be on a lot to help people out who are in need of admin services. A few admins have told me that I would make a good admin so I decided to apply.
-

How can you benefit UEN by becoming a member of staff? (1 Para): Well I am very active on the server so I would be avaible alot. Of course I dont get mad and start disrespecting I will treat all players with respect. I will always act profissional when in the server and not screw around using my powers given to me. I plan to do everything I can to make the server a minge free zone. I will also respond to admin calls as soon as possble aswell.
-

Do you understand that as staff you must tend to staff-related duties (i.e. teaching new players) over RP?: Yes I understand I will do my best to teach new players and to abide by the server rules with out any question.
-

Do you understand that your staff rank can be revoked at any time without warning?: Of course I do.
-

Do you promise to maintain a high standard of professionalism while staffing UEN's forums and server?: I will act profissional and never screw around using my admin powers.
-

[size=18pt]More Information_[/size]
Timezone: Eastern
-

Hours Available Online: I stay on for 6 hours most of the time. It is on and off mostly.
-

Previous experience as staff (Please list):-
I was a UEN OP and am a OP at PF.
Previous SeriousRP experience (Please list): I first started at Clockwork HL2RP and TnB.
-

Additional Comments: None.
-

[size=18pt]Scenarios_[/size]
1. You come across two players in the tunnels. One is tied up and claims that his items were stolen without legit RP, the other claims he has used legit RP to tie the man and rob the said items. What do you do to resolve the issue?
-

Well I would ask each man what happened and listen to both of their storys before I do anything. Then I would move on to what items were stolen/minge grabbed. If they started arguing with eachother I would calm them down in a civil manner. Of course I would check the logs for Meta, Powergaming and Failrping. If I saw any signs of these rules that were broken I would then warn the man that it is against the rules. After that I would ask why he would break these rules and ask if he is new to rp. Then when I am done I would ask for him to drop the items he stole from the man. I would return the items then If the player is new I would teach him about rp and the rules.
But if there was legit rp intended in this mugging I would then ask the tied man why he is lieing. I would say that lieing to a admin is a serious offense and I would warn whoever was wrong that if they did it again. I would have to give them a ban.

2. The station falls victim to 2 RDMers who have stolen weapons from a player they killed earlier. What do you do to resolve the issue?
-

I would tp them to a private area so I could have my full attention on the rulebreakers.I would start asking a few questions asking what was the reason they rdmed, If they are new. If they tell me they are new to roleplay I would teach them then I would pm the victims asking for their side aswell and I would make sure the rdmers dropped the weapons they minge grabbed I would check their records if they have been warned before then I would ban them for a reasonable amount of time.  I would make sure that I checked the logs aswell to double check everything.

3. You have heard rumours of faction members failRPing on a regular basis but have no solid proof of their actions. There is a growing number of complaints against the faction, but there is still no solid evidence such as screenshots or videos available. What do you do?
-

Well I would start by watching them roleplay every now and then using observer. When I get a call about a faction member failrping I would watch him in observer If I see any rules being broken I would confront him then warn him about what he is doing. I would check the logs and his records to see if he has done this before. If he has done it many times I would then give him a reasonable ban so he can think about what he done.

4. A faction event goes horribly wrong when an agreed S2M event suddenly becomes S2K without either faction agreeing on it. A staff member allegedly PKs several of the killed faction members and server logs are unavailable the next day. The losing faction complain heavily about the incident on forums. How would you approach this issue?
-

I would pretty much just unpk everyone then void the whole incident and make sure they get their gear back. I believe S2K is stupid this is Metro 2033 rp not Call of duty.

Back to top Go down

Re: Vas staff app

Post  Brendin65 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 am

Nice... Uhm, copy and paste there.... But, meh what the hell..

For Operator.
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lol dis is not UEN

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:46 am

Lol Vas XD

Back to top Go down

Re: Vas staff app

Post  Sponsored content