Making of a Playerbased Group- The Schüzstaffel

Go down

Making of a Playerbased Group- The Schüzstaffel

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:27 am

Hello all, I plan on creating a player-based group called the Schüzstaffel, before I make the group official, I'm asking the community. It is made up of German men, using woman as breeding tools, After world war 2, the shame of Germany was unbearable, many lives were lost. The remnants of the Third Reich begin to secretly invade Russia shortly after World War 2, secret operation such as home raids, murders, etc. because they think that the Russians were impure to be seen by the German eye, and that all of them should be eliminated.

As for the Relation ship with the Fourth Reich, although they use Third Reich organization and uphold Adolf Hitlers work, they are still made up of Slavic Russians witch en-turn is an ethical disgrace.

We use: Quality over Quantity

So, what are you're thoughts on the group I plan to create? fell free to respond.

Back to top Go down

Re: Making of a Playerbased Group- The Schüzstaffel

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:49 am

Well, the idea is... Likable, but i don't think it's wise to use the name of the actual group, from WW2.
Firstly, they got cleaned up a long time ago.
And secondly, i don't think everyone will appericiate it to see such a name here.
Just rename it maybe, and... well, yeah.

This is just my personal opinion though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:49 pm

I'm not sure I get the whole idea, but as much as I can see, I don't like it. There are too many 'good' people on the server, this wouldn't last long unless it was an actual part of the Fourth Reich. Even then it's kind of eh. As for IC reasons, you'll have to elaborate on how it came about for me to decide on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down