Nero's app

Go down

Nero's app

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:14 pm

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:47333615

Steam Name:๖ۣۜNerø

Character name (If it's not important then pass):Zoey Folks

OOC Reason(1 Para):Since there are no Ranger applications and I hate being an asshole who are the Reichs there was nothing left but the RedLine who are not the worst so I can go with that.And there are no Reds on the server pretty much so someone has to be.
-

IC Reason (1 Para):Because my mother and my father respected communism and I want to follow their belief as a family tradition and suceed it to my children.And I hate the Reich they killed my family so I have a dept to pay back.
-

Characters Physical Description:/170cm tall/Blue eyes/Brown hair/Scars on neck/Scary grin/Pony tail/Skinny/Dagger on side/
-

Character Backstory:
I was born in Kijev in 2005 but my family moved to Moscow in 2011.And here we are in 2033 after the catastrophe me and family have been evacuated to the metro and we lived there 'til the Reich came and killed my mother and my dad and i've been left alone.I was struggling with surviving but i found the way of living and now I'm a skilled survivor who wants to belong somewhere.
-
Scenarios >
I meet an unarmed stranger in the dark metro tunnels.
What do i do?
I let him go unharmed but if he/she would have been a Reich i would have shot her/him on sight

Someone asks for passage in to the base.What do i do?
I'll tell him to go away if he/She won't I'll shoot her/him

I see a few stranger stealing supplies from the base.What do i do?
I'll tell them to give back everything and if they won't I'll shoot them.

I see a few Reich soldiers messing around.What do i do?
I'll kill them.

Back to top Go down

Re: Nero's app

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:32 am

Grammar is fine. However, you shorted out on the required amount of paragraphs and gave short responses to everything. This cannot be done. Attention to detail and following instructions are a big part of being in the Redline/Reich. Also, there are no women on the front lines of the Redline. They do small jobs back home, and are never given a gun. This is a Redline outpost/contested territory. There are no women here in the Redline.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Denied. Refer to above comment.

Due to Hyane's inactivity, I've been told I am allowed to temporarily take over the Redline. I reserve the right for this decision to be revoked and/or modified as from Hyane's discretion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down