dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyane's Admin app (Again)

Go down

Hyane's Admin app (Again) Empty Hyane's Admin app (Again)

Post  Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:52 pm

HYANE'S Myrder Gaming Staff application.

Basic Information-

Steam name:
-Hyane

Steam ID:
-STEAM_0:0:44505484

What rank are you applying for?:
-Any

Why do you wish to join the Myrder Gaming Team? (1 Para):
-A lot of my friends have joined Myrder Gaming. I also love Metro RP and hate to see it ruined by the minges that seem to ravage gmod. I also like to see that player follow canon, and dont make off the wall terrible characters. Also, events can be fun if done right, which I hope to do.

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para):
-Many of the current staff members know me, and know my style of being admin. I take the rules placed and follow them and enforce them, punishing those who do not. Minges are dealt with harshly, even those that try and slip around the system. I am already head admin of a server and try my best to keep everyone, staff included from minging up a storm.

As a Staff member here at MDG do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather then continuing your RP?:
-Yep

As a staff member at MDG do you understand that we may revoke you rank with little or to no warning?:
-Yup

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?:
-Yes

Other Information-

TimeZone:
--4 GMT

Hours available online:
-Any

Previous staff experience, Please explain:
-783: Head admin (brought in due to the poor level of quality the staff were showing)
UEN:OP
PF:A/COORDINATOR
TF2: Owner

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list:
-Metro RP, HL2RP, zombie survival RP

Time with Myrder Gaming:
-Since the start

Comments?:
-None

Back to top Go down

Hyane's Admin app (Again) Empty Re: Hyane's Admin app (Again)

Post  Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Accepted as Operator. However, I will be keeping an eye on you. Please go to the Staff Lounge and post your contact information as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down