dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cash's Staff Application

Go down

Cash's Staff Application Empty Cash's Staff Application

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:40 am

Cash's Myrder Gaming Staff application.

Basic Information-

Steam name:
- [MG] Cash

Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:40653634

What rank are you applying for?:
- Operator

Why do you wish to join the Myrder Gaming Team? (1 Para):
- I wish to join the Myrder Gaming Team because I have previous SeriousRP staff experience, and have a lot of experience in role-play in general.  Also, I would like to be a part of my friends that were in other communities before this one, and would love to be playing on a SeriousRP with them again.  I also would like to keep this community going, I would hate if it were to crumble before we actually got a server out, and would like to help out by joining the staff and help keep this community stay alive.

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para):
- You should choose me because I would enforce the rules, but at the same time have fun.  I would try to be fair operator, and make sure people abide by the rules to the full extent.  Also, I would love to be a part of a SeriousRP community again, and would take my job seriously, but would at the same time role-play as any other person would.  Another thing, I have seen a lot of communities fall due to the staff not caring, I will promise you that I will give my all to help the server, and keep it running.  Finally, I would make sure that the community has a good operator that would do anything that would make the server better for everyone else.

As a Staff member here at MDG do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather then continuing your RP?:
- I understand

As a staff member at MDG do you understand that we may revoke you rank with little or to no warning?:
- I understand

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?:
-
I promise

Other Information-

TimeZone:
- Eastern Standard Time

Hours available online:
- About 8

Previous staff experience, Please explain:
- I was an operator on a HL2 SeriousRP server, I was one of the first operators and was a member of staff all the way until the server shut down due to the owner just quitting.

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list:
- Metro SeriousRP (UniversalEncounterNetwork) - Dimitri "Dima" Nichaelovik
Fallout SeriousRP (FallenCrusaders) - Aleksi Ragovinn
HL2 SeriousRP (DividedGaming) - John Chernovik
HL2 SeriousRP (ISCAL-Gaming) - Ali'Kale

Those are all the ones that stand out the most for me, but overall SeriousRP experience time would be about 2 years.

Time with Myrder Gaming:
- 1 day

Comments?: N/A
-

Back to top Go down

Cash's Staff Application Empty Re: Cash's Staff Application

Post  Brendin65 Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Sorry it is taking awhile to say whether or not your in, I will get back to you ASAP.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:36 am

Accepted for Operator, welcome to the team.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down