dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future of Gaming

Go down

The Future of Gaming Empty The Future of Gaming

Post  Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:35 pm

GAWD BLESS the game developers who have kept us enthralled in their franchises for so long! I personally prefer a game's story over it's multi-player rating, but I honestly have the best time when games merge the story and multi-player essences into one great big skoompa-loomping game type. Now when it comes to games with a certain story element that I prefer over the multi-player comes in the forms of the Halo Series, Assassin's Creed Series, Far Cry Series, Ghost Recon Series, Rainbow Six Series and even the Call of Duty series to an extent. But there are some games that JUST DESERVE multiplayer, particularly when it comes to RPG's, I'm talking S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Fallout, Metro, Dragon Age, Mass Effect (With a more open ended RPG element), The Elder Scrolls (Yes Elder Scrolls Online is incoming, PSYCHED for that release) and others could really use an MMO feeling to them, don't you agree? I mean come on if Garry's Mod community members can do it why can't the developers themselves right? So personally I want to see a next-gen release for Fallout, Dragon Age and S.T.A.L.K.E.R with MMO capabilities or a kick-ass story driven multi-player.

So my question Myrder-Gaming is this:
Do you agree?! And do you have any other suggestions for this...less than spectacular list?!

Love,
The Solitaire

Back to top Go down

The Future of Gaming Empty Re: The Future of Gaming

Post  Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:45 pm

I second this, I've been playing STALKER recently and I wish I had a teammate to brave the Zone with. ;~;

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Dax wrote:I second this, I've been playing STALKER recently and I wish I had a teammate to brave the Zone with. ;~;
Exactly, it's just good to share your open ended adventures and character growth with others. I'd say that Dead Island was into something in this area but the taboo zombies in bikinis and semi-obvious L4D zombie rip offs soured it a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:30 am

I completely agree.
I cannot suggest anything though since I am EXTREMELY new to PC gaming, thank you for that Brendin. XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:22 am

Hail PC Gaming o/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down