dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tree's Operator Applicaiton

Go down

Tree's Operator Applicaiton Empty Tree's Operator Applicaiton

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:39 am

Steam name: Tree.
-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37515366.
-

What rank are you applying for?: Operator.
-

Why do you wish to join the Myrder Gaming Team? (1 Para): Well, it's simple.. I was invited by Forester, as he was a friend, and a moderator/admin in UEN, i feel like i could make a big difference in the community.. As making great long, and fun events for players.. I'm pretty chill, i don't rage or blow my cap, i'm an experienced role-player, and administrator.. Ranging from Royal-Gaming, and ISwagRP, becoming Super-Administrator in both community's..
-

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para): Well, i don't believe in that.. I feel like we're all fair, as we are all the same rank, and we must achieve friend-ship and cooperate to remove and help all players in the server.. Now, back to the question, i feel like i'm more chill than most operators, i don't crack under-pressure, where i had experienced other Operators blowing their cool, and going on a rampage, and OOC flaming..

I also feel like i have a better time when teaching new-players, i feel like other Operators don't take there time when teaching new-players, which causes them to minge more. I also feel like i'm more creative when it comes to events, such as making long and meaningful events, nothing short as i think it's dull and not fun for other players...
-

As a Staff member here at MG do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather then continuing your RP?: Yes, i understand.. I will have to push aside my role-play to attend staff related duties.
-

As a staff member at MG do you understand that we may revoke you rank with little or to no warning?: Yes, i understand that my rank can be revoked with no warning.
-

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?:Yes,i will show high levels of professionalism when staffing the community, i will not rage/flame/and or disrespect any other staff-members, and take it to a formal and more discreet location, aka steam/pm/forum message
-

Other Information- N/A

TimeZone: (UTC-05:00) Indiana (East)-

Hours available online: Depending on school times, as i come back at Four O' Clock, PM.. I will probably be on most of the day, depending on the day..
-

Previous staff experience, Please explain: N/A...
-

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list:Royal-Gaming, ISwag Gaming.. They are hosted by the same owner.. As i earned the precious rank Super Administrator, the community recently closed as it's under heavy development..
-

Time with Myrder Gaming: Two Days.
-

Comments?: N/A
-

Back to top Go down

Tree's Operator Applicaiton Empty Re: Tree's Operator Applicaiton

Post  Brendin65 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Tree's Operator Applicaiton 2jbtf0n

For the role of Operator.
Brendin65
Brendin65