dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwarken 'Ripskilt' Ustafov

Go down

Dwarken 'Ripskilt' Ustafov Empty Dwarken 'Ripskilt' Ustafov

Post  Brendin65 Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:29 am

I awoke a day after the mission to the mutant nest, I was barley injured, which was a good thing, how ever I was lost and had no gear. I wandered the tunnels for as long as I could remember, until I found a small camp, so it seemed. I walked closed and closer, noticing it was not what I thought it was. I turned to the elft to take another tunnel until I felt the cold steel of a rifle on the back of my neck. I heard a man whisper into my ear, "Your time has come." He had said, I dropped to my knees, my eyes hit the ground looking into the dirt. The man behind me looking down upon me, "I am sorry I have to do this." the man says as he looks at me, as if he was telling the truth. I look down the tunnel to see a way out, but only see the face of my brother, my mother, and all friends that I once had. A tear rolls down my cheek, falling to the dusty tracks below. "Ple.. Please.. You don't have to do this.." I say to the man behind me, his finger still on the trigger. "No.. I can't watch." A younger sounding voice says. I look back to the ground, breaking into full tears now, I reach up towards my vest, opening a vest pocket pulling out a photo of me, my brother, father and mother. I raise my trebling hand to wipe two fingers across the photo, remembering back when the world used to be better then this, to when there was peace. I close my eyes, the tears continue to pour out of my eyes. "Ple.. Please find the man in this pho.. photo... His name is Marco Ustafov, my brother.. Please..." I hand the photo to the man whom has my life in his hands. He looks back down to me, "I will." He says as he pulls back on the trigger sending a 9x19mm round into the back on my skull. My eyes stay shut as I fall, my life flashes before me in the final second that I had left. I allow one last tear to roll down my cheek as my head rests on the cold floor of the metro. My soul trapped for all eternity.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Dwarken 'Ripskilt' Ustafov Empty Re: Dwarken 'Ripskilt' Ustafov

Post  Brendin65 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:36 am

No replies Sad
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:45 am

Because we all love Mario.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:09 am

But without Dwarken... There would be no Marco.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:30 am

Now I kinda feel bad for authorizing the execution of Dwarken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:01 pm

Eh, at least he can dance with the purple hen now.

Dwarken 'Ripskilt' Ustafov Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down