dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drake's ASA

Go down

Drake's ASA Empty Drake's ASA

Post  Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:22 pm

< Drake's ASA >

Basic Information >

Steam Name: Drake3323
-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27835911
-

Time with Myrder-Gaming: Probably about a day and a half?
-

OOC Skill Etiquite (We're looking for specific stinger words here. BE SPECIFIC!): Well, this 'skill' would force me to be hidden for the rest of my time in the Metro, as if I was identified, I'd most likely be killed. Obviously if I were to obtain this skill, I'd need to keep it a secret from EVERYONE. No one could find out. I could hide it by changing the character's name (Which has already been done), and by changing the way I look. I could easily dye my hair, shave, or even try to talk in a different voice. I'd find multiple ways to hide it if I were given the skill.
-

Is English your first language?: Yes.
-

Character Information >

Character name: Drake Salvador
-

Skill Acquisition Backstory (Two Para): Drake Salvador doesn't remember when he was born, nor does he remember his parents. He only remembers living in the Metro his entire life. Drake was around seventeen when he went to Polis station for the first time. He began to search for anything beneficial so that he could start a new life there. He began asking people for jobs, bread, water, anything so that he could survive. He was then approached by a man in a Red Line CO uniform who said "You look like you're fit for the 'Job'." as he said job sarcastically. The man in the uniform then forced Drake into the Reds. He doesn't remember joining them after all that has happened since joining them. One day, when Drake was jogging through the Metro with a scouting party, he walks upon a Red soldier, looking like the same one that forced him into the Reds. Drake soon finds out he was the man who forced him into the Reds, but feeling no one should be treated badly. He noticed that the Red had multiple gunshots, and what seemed to be claw and bite marks. He was bleeding heavily and needed medical treatment immediately. So he grabbed under the Red soldier's arms, and began dragging him back toward the station where he was previously posted before being ordered into the scouting party. The Red screams in pain, as the wounds start to bleed profusely from the movement, which attracts a group of Nosalie. One by one, the scouting party was being picked off. Drake grabs his standard issued pistol, and begins to drag the soldier, whilst shooting the creatures. He begins to get tired, but knows that if he slows down, he'll die. He finally makes it to the station, with more than half of the scouting party gone. The doors immediately close as the nosalie pound into the station gate. Surprisingly one got through, but got stuck on the door as it closed. A sickening crunch was heard, as the door closes on the Nosalis. Drake then collapses onto the floor from pure exhaustion. He awakens in the infirmary, as he looks up with a surprised face, the General himself is standing in front of Drake. He immediately tries to salute him, but fails as he is too tired. The General laughs, as he speaks. "You did a very good job young one. You traveled over a mile, dragging a wounded man, while defending yourself and the soldier against multiple nosalie. And for that, you get a promotion.". Drake's eyes light up as he says that. A couple of days later, Drake gets up, and walks into the armory, and grabs his new uniform, and gear. He emerges from the armory as the new captain of the Red Line.  
-

Detailed Description of Skill(One Para): This character is an Ex-Captain of the Red Line. After obtaining the rank after saving a soldier while defending himself and the soldier from a group of Nosalie, he went A.W.O.L for reasons no one knows. Drake is very skilled in many areas. (couldn't really... come up with a full paragraph for this.)
-

List of Skill Points (IE: Advanced Hand to Hand, Experienced Marksman): Advanced hand to hand combat, experienced Marksman, knows much about the Red Line, including tactics.
-

Back to top Go down

Drake's ASA Empty Re: Drake's ASA

Post  Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Approved, however you are an above average marksman with novice level hand to hand combat training. You would know about the Red Line tactics, but not the politics since you went AWOL. If you want more than that, make another application.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum