dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dem female gamers (I've probably met...one or two.)

Go down

Dem female gamers (I've probably met...one or two.) Empty Dem female gamers (I've probably met...one or two.)

Post  Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Dem female gamers (I've probably met...one or two.) 3899_kick_post

Back to top Go down

Dem female gamers (I've probably met...one or two.) Empty Re: Dem female gamers (I've probably met...one or two.)

Post  Brendin65 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:18 am

The Solitaire wrote:Dem female gamers (I've probably met...one or two.) 3899_kick_post

Lmfao, awsome.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Dem female gamers (I've probably met...one or two.) Empty Re: Dem female gamers (I've probably met...one or two.)

Post  Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:27 am

This happened when I was playing on Battlefield, It was a normal deathmatch and we had like 4 female gamers on at the time. So eventually the one who was sniping next to me rounds out of ammo. Being saint I give her some rounds, but before I can give them to her we both get swarmed by the whole team giving her rounds and me the cold shoulder T.T

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:01 pm

GIF made me laugh so much. Nothing like that happend to me, I mean I didn't met any female gamers, yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Haha, I have met some and that would be hilarious to see too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:39 am

IMO, it is quite retarded how a lot of males react to finding out when their is a female gamer in their presence, quite pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum