dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilhelm's character transfer app

Go down

Wilhelm's character transfer app Empty Wilhelm's character transfer app

Post  Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:59 am

Wilhelm's Character transfer applicationcolor]

Basic Information >

Steam Name: Wilhelm
-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40505188-

Time with Myrder-Gaming: Since the start up of it.
-

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para): I wish to ask for my character back because, to be honest, I've grown fairly attached to him and his history. Going from a basic tunnel dweller and somehow becoming one of the only Zen stalkers?, Fucking hell, that was great. I also wish to have him back because I've noticed and heard that other players are being allowed to bring their characters back, so why shouldn't I?, And besides, it would give me conversation pieces to use if I ever decide to sit down and talk with another player, which as most can tell by my awkward writing style, probably wont be much. Im not asking for Markov's weapons and shit back, but for the character, and his history, nothing more, nothing less.
-

Character Information >

Character name: Markov V. Spesivtsev
-

Character Back story (One Para):Nobody really knows where Clockwork came from, nor do they know his age, date of birth, or if he was born inside, or outside, of the Metro, with his extensive knowledge of the above-ground areas, It's widely assumed that he was born Topside.

Markov started out his life in the Metro as one of the 'Stalkers', a group of odd, faintly crazy men who would do intense surface scavenging trips in order to bring back the much-needed materials and supplies required to keep the Metro-cities up and running. Eventually, after a solid six years spent running back and forth between the surface, and the Metro, he managed to settle down and he managed to start a family, two biological sons, and two adopted children, one another boy, the other a girl.

As time went on, Markov's mind began to slowly fracture as his mind and conscious caught up with him, Each night he would be plagued by nightmares of past deeds, of what he had seen. Men being devoured by the mutants, Women and children gunned down like cattle, and the cold, endless void of loathing as he watched himself slaughter fellow men like rats. The dreams would continue to haunt his mind, always there, always waiting for the moment when Markov's eyes would close, waiting for the moment to rip his mind and humanity to pieces.

Eventually Markov snapped, having watched his sons get gunned down by invading Reich, and his daughter blown apart by the 'defending' Redline, He went on a rampage, swinging his machete, the steel cutting through the flesh of Redline and Nazi alike. Eventually the rage, anger and pain faded away and Markov found himself on the surface, back against a large, stone pillar, his gasmask cracked and the barrel of his rifle warped from the heat of constant gunfire. He slowly stood up, shaking his head in anger and despair before walking off, heading deep into the ruined city, his old life ruined.
-

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para): So my current idea for Markov entering Chistye Prudy is by having him come in via an old vent or forgotten sewer / subway access, as in the backstory, and in the old UEN server, I had him leave the tunnels and move up to the surface areas, which was just about when I quit playing UEN, because as most know, it got BAD. So the idea is, as stated, to have Markov, wounded but alive and moving, stumble through an access tunnel / hatch and back into the Metro system. He would then attempt to locate and move to the nearest station he could, be in Red, Reich, or Neutral. This station would preferably be Chistye Prudy, but that can be swapped around to him finding the Reich or the Reds first.
-

Items you wish to apply for on your character: Mainly just his Zen Stalker suit, which I'd like in order to make him stand out better amongst the other stalkers, the rest of his gear I can just earn back by doing jobs and earning money/bullets.
-

Any Proof you may have of Existence (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.):A large sum of people can vouch for him, including Forester and Brendin.

Back to top Go down

Wilhelm's character transfer app Empty Re: Wilhelm's character transfer app

Post  Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:25 am

He was a good stalkur.
+support

Back to top Go down

Wilhelm's character transfer app Empty Re: Wilhelm's character transfer app

Post  Brendin65 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:53 am

Wilhelm's character transfer app 2jbtf0n
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director