dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyane's PAC3 application

Go down

Hyane's PAC3 application Empty Hyane's PAC3 application

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Steam Information

Steam Name:Hyane

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:44505484

Application Information

Character Name: Hyäne Fleischer

Why are you applying for PAC3 flags? (1 para)
-To recreate my character how I see him in my mind.I would like to add to the already wide range of characters through personalizing my own. I also want to further my experience with PAC and hopefully get better other than just adding items.

How can you benefit the server by using PAC3? (1 para)
-By creating a more in depth character and giving players "more to look at". A server with multiple models is nice but one where each character is different is what will attract players. It leaves players to use their imagination more about the characters rather than just reading a description of the character.

Do you understand the basic concept of PAC3?
-Yes

Do you know how to use PAC3?
-Yes

If you are accepted and given flags you do understand that at anytime we can take them without warning?
-Yes

You understand horrid misuse of these flags, by creating anything derogatory or offensive is punishable by removal of flags and possible ban time?
-Yep

You understand that these flags are granted for you to create a more immersed environment with your characters?
-Certainly

Back to top Go down

Hyane's PAC3 application Empty Re: Hyane's PAC3 application

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Approved

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:01 am

GENERAL REMINDER: Abuse of flags can and will result in revocation without warning.
Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down