dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruben Khabensky

Go down

Ruben Khabensky Empty Ruben Khabensky

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:27 am

< DojMagistrate's Character Transfer Application >

< Basic Information >

Steam Name:
- [PF:EXE]Doj Magistrate

Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:1:21053905

Time with Myrder-Gaming:
- Since the Great War of the NeoNazi Dinosaur Regime and the Super Ultra Patriotic Resistance of 'Muricuh

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para):
- Well, he was a big source of economic stimulation, a real traitor trader. Whether for good or bad reasons, I think he was a big name before. The two very few people that I asked said they wanted him back. I would like to trade with him again, but if not trade, then do something productive.

< Character Information >

Character name:
- Ruben Khabensky

Character Back story (One Para):
- (Summary) Ruben has always been a traitor trader at heart. He started in Exhibition as a young man, making money wherever it suited him. He became very well known, mostly for arms dealing. However, jealous of his money and power, his contacts soon stopped supplying him. Ruben became a pathetic traveler, wandering the stations as a reminder of what used to be.

Not long after that, Ruben joined up with the Redline. He knew the local Captain as a childhood friend and requested to be a supplies officer. Ruben didn't stay very long and eventually resigned as a n officer. Knowing the Captain so well, he was not punished for this as a traitor, but instead smuggled out. Ruben's aspirations grew towards trading again and he moved from station to station trying to gain back his previous title of traitor trader.

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para):
- Ruben is a traitor trader, he came to Chistye Prudy on a business trip. War Fronts always make great business for arms dealers. Previously contacts in the Redline influenced Ruben to choose this specific station, thinking he would be able to gain some help starting up again.

Items you wish to apply for on your character:
- PKP, needs more than one regular magazine to fill. A magazine gives 60 shots, this holds a hundred. It was his signature weapon, no one had another until the Talonic Army, Demon had one for no reason what-so-ever. I earned mine in shady deals in back tunnels.

Any Proof you may have of Existence (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.):- Witnesses, plenty of screenshots, text documents.

Back to top Go down

Ruben Khabensky Empty Re: Ruben Khabensky

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:32 am

Gonna start bumping applications that haven't been posted on.

Last edited by Dax on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:51 am

Dax wrote:Gonna start bumping applications that haven't been reviewed.
Just because they do not have a post does not mean they have not been reviewed. Smile
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Sorry.. I'll just say approved.. No fancy sticker for you.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum