dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilhelm / Will's Reich Application

Go down

Wilhelm / Will's Reich Application Empty Wilhelm / Will's Reich Application

Post  Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:07 pm

< Basic Information >

Steam Name: William / Wilhelm / Will

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40505188

TimeZone: USA : Pacific standard time

How long have you been with MG?: Since the start, even whilst it was just an idea in Brendin's and Forester's minds.

< Scenarios >

You are patrolling the tunnels with two other Soldats, You come across two dwellers, whom are pure Russian, One is carrying a AK-47, the other a Glock. They raise their weapons as they spot you and your squad, What do you do?: Depending on their first words, My reaction would either be to subdue, or to eliminate. Assuming they're raising their weaponry in pure defense, and not with the intent to harm, I would raise my weapon in turn, focusing on the man armed with the AK, as he's far more dangerous than a man armed with a pistol. I would then order them to drop their weapons / Flick on the safeties, remove their magazines, empty the chamber, then sling their rifles, I would then ask / order them to line up on the wall, before asking what exactly they thought they were doing raising a rifle at a Reich patrol.

If their intent was to harm, I would quickly take cover, forcing the other two as well. Once in cover, I would use it to my advantage to either disarm the hostile dwellers, or to end their lives as swiftly as possible. Once the threat is neutralized, I would report the incident to the nearest / current on duty Officer, before 'liberating' the items they happened to be carrying, and adding the AK and Glock to the Reich's armory.

A man walks to the front gate at the Reich base, you are the only one currently on guard duty, the dweller claims that he is 'pure' and wishes to join the Reich. Your leader is unavailable. What do you do?: I sling my rifle and raise my pistol, if I have one that is, before ordering him against the wall. If the man is indeed pure, and is indeed wishing to join the Reich, he should obey. Once the man is against the wall, I would proceed to pat the man down, searching for any weaponry, Bombs, knives, etcetera. If I find that he's entirely unarmed, I would then ask his name, birth place, occupation, opinion on the Redline, who he's associated with, and why he would suddenly want to join the Reich. Once I have obtained this information, I would either have him sit down a few feet from me, just in case, in order to wait for the Reich Leader, or I would have him leave under the implication that I will seek him out later once I've contacted the Reich's leader.

A fellow Soldat suddenly gets the urge to go on a patrol alone, stripping from his gear, he now looks like a normal dweller. He leaves the barracks and sneaks quietly out. What do you do?: Idea 1: Raise my Rifle and order him to stop, Informing him that he has no permission to leave, and that doing so would be treason, which normally does not end in execution, but rather a less severe, but still painful, for of Punishment. If he refuses to heed my warning, I would either 1: Tackle the man and subdue him, or B: Let him go on his jolly way after asking for his name, I would then later report him to the nearest high ranking officer.

Idea 2: I would quickly inform my Superiors and ask to track him(Which I would only do if I had the training, of course.), in order to find out what exactly he needs to SNEAK out for. If the request is denied, I will simply inform the officer(s), and let them deal with it as they deem necessary.

Back to top Go down

Wilhelm / Will's Reich Application Empty Re: Wilhelm / Will's Reich Application

Post  Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Accepted!

Back to top Go down