dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Canon Ideas?

Go down

Possible Canon Ideas? Empty Possible Canon Ideas?

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:16 am

Well, yeah.. Title says it all, but yeah.. For the Metro server, if we're going to be unique we need a custom cannon...

So, i'm probably going to make a cannon for the server ( If we do have one )

IF we do, post some suggestions for me, i'd love some ideas.

Back to top Go down

Possible Canon Ideas? Empty Re: Possible Canon Ideas?

Post  Brendin65 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:14 am

Well, after taking a look at your staff applications, I would like to see a opening event on the server, some to say , "WELCOME TO OUR WONDERFULL SERVER!" Type of a thing, something to give the players a "Wow, this server seems cool." Type of a feeling.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:50 am

Brendin65 wrote:Well, after taking a look at your staff applications, I would like to see a opening event on the server, some to say , "WELCOME TO OUR WONDERFULL SERVER!" Type of a thing, something to give the players a "Wow, this server seems cool." Type of a feeling.
My only thing about this is, we have no idea how many people are going to be there on Day 1. I'd say we give the server a week and then we do a big event. Because if we only have like five people on Day 1, it's not going to do much for a big event.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:38 am

Dax wrote:
Brendin65 wrote:Well, after taking a look at your staff applications, I would like to see a opening event on the server, some to say , "WELCOME TO OUR WONDERFULL SERVER!" Type of a thing, something to give the players a "Wow, this server seems cool." Type of a feeling.
My only thing about this is, we have no idea how many people are going to be there on Day 1. I'd say we give the server a week and then we do a big event. Because if we only have like five people on Day 1, it's not going to do much for a big event.
Ahh, Indeed. I see you point here.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:45 pm

.. Yeah, the thing is.. What i'm going to do is manage the events, along with Forester/Brendin..

I'm going to write a custom canon with the server probably in two or three days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Tree wrote:.. Yeah, the thing is.. What i'm going to do is manage the events, along with Forester/Brendin..

I'm going to write a custom canon with the server probably in two or three days.

Uhm, read my journal. because I want this to take place 4-6 months down the road, canon wise.

Also who authed you to write are canon? Forester?
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Brendin65 wrote:
Tree wrote:.. Yeah, the thing is.. What i'm going to do is manage the events, along with Forester/Brendin..

Uhm, read my journal. because I want this to take place 4-6 months down the road, canon wise.

Also who authed you to write are canon? Forester?
Well, I did.. Heh, jus' trying to do a favor as i'm a pretty good canon writer, i mean.. If you want to write it's fine, really..

Back to top Go down

Possible Canon Ideas? Empty Event idea c:

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:32 pm

I reckon Tree should have a shot and here is my idea for an event thingy, obviously there is going to be a lot of bodies and such but after the battle blows out the bodies attract a horde of mutants and the remaining survivors either have to fight themselves or stand together against the horde and use anything they can find to defend themselves or blockade in a room. (Then if they do stand together and defeat the horde they can go back to fighting each other).
That is my not so wonderful idea c:

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:57 pm

plasmaXlite wrote:I reckon Tree should have a shot and here is my idea for an event thingy, obviously there is going to be a lot of bodies and such but after the battle blows out the bodies attract a horde of mutants and the remaining survivors either have to fight themselves or stand together against the horde and use anything they can find to defend themselves or blockade in a room. (Then if they do stand together and defeat the horde they can go back to fighting each other).
That is my not so wonderful idea c:
If we do anything, for a opening event... It would be a couple of months down the road.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Back to top Go down

Possible Canon Ideas? Empty Ok then

Post  Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:19 am

Yeah, sounds good to me!

Possible Canon Ideas? Metro_last_light_icon_v1_by_ni8crawler-d4zp1ep

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:39 am

Canon Idea.

How about we set the canon events for after Artyom did his whole thing? Cause either way the Dark Ones aren't really prevalent anywhere else in the Metro besides at Exhibition.... annnnnnnnnnd D6, but following the events of Last Light, the Dark Ones leave.

So my idea. Scrap the Dark Ones, 'cause if you were to follow cannon, anyone who encountered them would be mentally broken.

If you decided to keep Dark Ones on the server cannon you should probably have people RP their encounters appropriately.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:39 pm

If we went with after Last Light, there wouldn't be a Red Line, right?

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Bigute wrote:If we went with after Last Light, there wouldn't be a Red Line, right?

That force was destroyed not redline... That was only a small fraction of their army.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 pm

GG noobz reds are still at large lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:12 am

Setting our canon after Last Light's events sounds good to me, but we'll really have to work on it, think about every little details. What could have changed after the attack? Inside the stations and outside? What about the weather up here and such?

It could be a great idea, but it should be "realistic" in the metro universe point of view.
DD.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down