dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metro characters (introduce them here c:)

Go down

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Empty Metro characters (introduce them here c:)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:16 am

Hello there I am gonna start a thread for metro characters you can add a brief description or background for your character, here is mine

Jason Malarov, he is a male in his late twenties he currently works for the station guards under the command of Marco Ustafov or simply "Mario", Jason also has a older brother named Zain who often would bully Jason when he is around, Jason is a friendly stalker who enjoys being generous and he is married to the love of his life Karina Antonova, he always wears his stalker suit and barely takes off his helmet/gas mask.

Jason lived a fairly decent life before the bombs after the bombings he endured and survived alone he never really had many friends until he moved to a station with his friends Dimitri and Markov they went missing after a few months leaving no trace of where they went, leaving Jason to be on his own, later on Jason made new friends, His main friends were Alec, and Karina, Alec was the person who helped Jason initially, if Jason never met Alec he would not be where he is now, Eventually Jason falls in love with Karina but she was already in a relationship by the time he fell in love with her, later on Emily Yorksiev (Another good friend of Jason) helped achieve Jason getting in a relationship with Karina which they are now married, he has made more and more friends afterwards and reaching the rank of sergeant in the TA.

He was shot in the battle of Tretyakovskaya he managed to escape and he is now in Polis with Karina and his son Ivan.

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) The_metro__animated__by_lonefirewarrior-d5uykpd

Last edited by plasmaXlite on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Empty Sammy B and Johan K

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:17 am

Johan Kravskovitch

Johan, a young man in his twenties has climbed the ranks of fascism rather quickly. He's proved himself in multiple combat situations and even tortured a few prisoners here and there. He's never had much luck with the Reich women since most of them are bitches and act like such, but he tries.He has no living relatives and does his best to stay alive in any given situation.

Johan was there at the battle of Trety, that was a shitty day. He was almost shot for treason when a grenade rolled past him and he pushed a recruit onto it instead of diving onto it himself. Ever since his leaders have belittled him for not wanting to die for the cause. It got so bad, Johan deserted from the Reich and moved to whatever fucking hidey hole the Reich wouldn't find him in.

Now for Samuel 'Dok' Becker, the one character everyone either lived loving him, or died hating him.
He didn't really like taking shit from anyone, and on a bad day you might have caught the end of his bayonet.

You'll find all his info here --->
https://dystopia-gaming.forumotion.com/t22-samuel-dok-becker-character-sheet-diary

Last edited by Dax on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:34 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Due to cataclysmic events, Johan deserted the Reich.)

Back to top Go down

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Empty Re: Metro characters (introduce them here c:)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:34 am

Nice intro i hope we can get more c:
Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Metro_2033_signature_by_podsaurus-d4y5zjm

Back to top Go down

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Empty Vasily Gorlov

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:53 am

Vasily Gorlov was born on 2013 the year. He only step foot on the surface once then he was brought to the metro as a little baby. When Vasily grew to be 19 he joined the Red Line to get away from his family. As he was transferring to Riga from Armory Station his train was robbed and the bandits killed anyone who was on it but Vas survived. He had to walk in the cold, dark and scary tunnels all the way to Riga. When he made it he noticed he forgot his papers then never went to the Red Line post. Vas became a trader after that he would go out in the tunnels look for stuff then sell it for profit. One day Riga was attacked by the Reich and Vas was sent to a Reich prison. He suffered for a good month before there was a prison riot and Vas had to kill a guard in order to be free. Most of the prisoners were gun down by a MG but Vas got lucky and managed to get out.
He made it to Exhibition then started his trader business again. As months went by Vas came back from a scavaging trip then met Scorch it was love at first sight. They would trade together and scavage before Vas decided it was time for him to show her how much he loved her. Vas pulled her aside to a room then told her his feelings and she happen to feel the same way. After they kissed it was official they were a couple. As Vas traded he meant a man named Samuel Becker to him Becker was his best friend. He was in the Red Line at the time and Becker always helped him out with cash. Eventually Vas joined the Red Line again and served under the general named Lukyan.

After this his relationship with Scorch went downhill he could never see her and when Vas quit the Red Line she was gone. She didn't leave a note or anything so Vas thought she had left him. After months gone by he was depressed and as this happen he became cold for a odd reason. He could gut someone and not feel a thing about it. He started becoming more of a asshole before he got a note from her saying she would be back soon. Well that helped Vas a bit but when she came the visit wasn't exactly a good one. Eventually Vas asked her to marry him and she said yes so they ran off to polis for a few months. When Vas left back to his home station a few weeks later a Ranger named Pat one of his friends told him she had died and gave him her shotgun. As Vas was a emotional wreck he would not eat. sleep or do anything for a while. It was hard on him he blamed himself.

His friends Jason and Karina helped him get through it and a new girl named Felicity started to help. Felicity was the only one who got him to do something they spent lots of time together. Time went by before Vas got over the death of Scorch then started to feel something with Felicity. After a scavaging trip with Vas and Felicity, Vas went up to Felicity and just kissed her for a good four seconds. Felicity had a shocked face as she told Vas she was scared to be with him since something could happen to him. But Vas said he loved her very much then she remained speechless for a minute before saying it back. So to this day they are married in Polis happly ever after.

Back to top Go down

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Empty Re: Metro characters (introduce them here c:)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:58 am

^ Bitch missed the huge fight we had in Trety, Brendin snuff this clown. ^

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:44 am

lol yup but atleast Vas has someone he loves c:
Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Metro_2033_signature_by_podsaurus-d4y5zjm

Last edited by plasmaXlite on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:45 am

Dax wrote:^ Bitch missed the huge fight we had in Trety, Brendin snuff this clown. ^

Yeah, and he did not mention me... :/
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Empty Dat Reply

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:26 pm

plasmaXlite wrote:Hello there I am gonna start a thread for metro characters you can add a brief description or background for your character, here is mine

Jason Malarov, he is a male in his late twenties he currently works for the station guards under the command of Marco Ustafov or simply "Mario", Jason also has a older brother named Zain who often would bully Jason when he is around, Jason is a friendly stalker who enjoys being generous and he is married to the love of his life Karina Antonova, he always wears his stalker suit and barely takes off his helmet/gas mask.

Jason lived a fairly decent life before the bombs after the bombings he endured and survived alone he never really have friends until he moved to a station where he made plenty of friends, His main friends were Alec, and Karina, Eventually Jason falls in love with Karina but she was already in a relationship by the time he fell in love with her, later on Emily Yorksiev (Another good friend of Jason) helped achieve Jason getting in a relationship with Karina which they are now married, he has made more and more friends afterwards and reaching the rank of sergeant in the TA.

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) The_metro__animated__by_lonefirewarrior-d5uykpd

Didn't my character have sex with your character's fiance? xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:16 pm

So did other people... Crying or Very sad 

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Metro_last_light_dock_icon_by_outlawninja-d5vzkp5

Back to top Go down

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Empty Markov 'Clockwork' Spesivstev

Post  Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:08 am

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Postapocalyptic%20nuclear%20apocalypse%20gas%20masks%20fantasy%20art%20radioactive%20catastrophe%20russians%201920x1_www.wallpaperhi.com_18
-- Clockwork taking aim at a flock of mutated bats shortly before the death of his Novice-Stalker Apprentice.

...This is currently all I got, im trying to think of how to start his damn intro.

Nobody really knows where Clockwork came from, nor do they know his age, date of birth, or if he was born inside, or outside, of the Metro, with his extensive knowledge of the above-ground areas, It's widely assumed that he was born Topside.

Markov started out his life in the Metro as one of the 'Stalkers', a group of odd, faintly crazy men who would do intense surface scavenging trips in order to bring back the much-needed materials and supplies required to keep the Metro-cities up and running. Eventually, after a solid six years spent running back and forth between the surface, and the Metro, he managed to settle down and he managed to start a family, two biological sons, and two adopted children, one another boy, the other a girl.

As time went on, Markov's mind began to slowly fracture as his mind and conscious caught up with him, Each night he would be plagued by nightmares of past deeds, of what he had seen. Men being devoured by the mutants, Women and children gunned down like cattle, and the cold, endless void of loathing as he watched himself slaughter fellow men like rats. The dreams would continue to haunt his mind, always there, always waiting for the moment when Markov's eyes would close, waiting for the moment to rip his mind and humanity to pieces.

Eventually Markov snapped, having watched his sons get gunned down by invading Reich, and his daughter blown apart by the 'defending' Redline, He went on a rampage, swinging his machete, the steel cutting through the flesh of Redline and Nazi alike. Eventually the rage, anger and pain faded away and Markov found himself on the surface, back against a large, stone pillar, his gasmask cracked and the barrel of his rifle warped from the heat of constant gunfire. He slowly stood up, shaking his head in anger and despair before walking off, heading deep into the ruined city, his old life ruined.

--

Shitty story I wrote, copy-pasted from the other thread about him, hue.

Last edited by Willhelm on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:12 am

Its been awhile Clockwork c:, cant wait to more intro's!

Last edited by plasmaXlite on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:23 am

Inb4 Brendin killed Clockwork in his diary. :3

Brendin65 wrote:I walk over the mounds of bodies, over my friends, colleges and enemy's, The same look in all of their soulless eyes, sadness. I stop, looking into the eyes of a former friend, hid name was Clockwork. He lays dead on the floor, mask cracked, his zen suit full of bullets holes...
Why'd I change the color? Cause the quote box just gets whiter and whiter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:36 am

Dax wrote:Inb4 Brendin killed Clockwork in his diary. :3

Brendin65 wrote:I walk over the mounds of bodies, over my friends, colleges and enemy's, The same look in all of their soulless eyes, sadness. I stop, looking into the eyes of a former friend, hid name was Clockwork. He lays dead on the floor, mask cracked, his zen suit full of bullets holes...
Why'd I change the color? Cause the quote box just gets whiter and whiter.
Shh there is not something bigger in the works here.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Back to top Go down

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Empty Oh yeah... T.T

Post  Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:58 am

I forgot about that bit T.T

-My eyes when i realized he died...
Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Color_test_by_texly_d41-d3c9ds4

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:47 am

Too lazy to create a new topic for Alec's Bio, so I'll leave it here.

-------------------------------------------------

Aleksey Zelinski was born in Moscow, the 24th of October 2006. Little his know about his childhood since he don't speak too much about that time, we can still understand that he was a shy kid whithout real friends.
When the Bombs start raining on us, Aleksey had time to hide into the metros stations but his parents didn't had the same luck. During his first months into the dark tunnels, Aleksey didn't done much with his life, he tryed to remain alive at all cost, avoiding most metros inhabitants.

He was really lucky to remain alive during all theses years, Aleksey didn't talked much even when he growned up. He manage to get some bullets while working for different peoples in his originating station. Even if he was shy, Aleksey was a really curious kid, always enjoying the newly arrived goods he could get from the convoys. Days after days, his station was getting more dangerous, bandits and mutants attacks began to be a normal way of life. Aleksey was not sure about "what to do with my life", but he was sure he didn't wanted to stay here any longer.

After he turned 20, Aleksey had enough bullets to leave his station, he get on board of the first convoy he could find, with a small bag on his shoulders. He met a lot of peoples during his travels, he eventually manage to became less shy. After a full year of travelling, he arrived at Polis where he met his actual "Father", Leonide Demidenko. Aleksey was totally lost when he arrived at Polis, but Leonide helped him and finished by considering him as his son.
After 4 years in Polis helping his father into his general goods store, Aleksey learned alot from travellers and stalkers who came to his father's store. Aleksey was impressed by all the amazing storys the stalkers and rangers tolded him that he wanted to do the same, he wanted to do something of his life.

At the age of 27, Aleksey left his father and Polis, and travelled to a random destination, hoping to find a meaning to his life. He arrived at Tretyakovskaya a month after his departure where he settled down. He met alot of great peoples there, in particular; Jason Malarov. Jason was a newly arrived dweller when he met Aleksey.
They became close friends after he helped Jason when he arrived at the station. They manage to join the station's guards after a lot of events. Aleksey understodd what he had to do, protect the ones he liked, that's why he join the Talonic Army.
He trained alot and learn countless usefull things about the Metro and various weapons, he aslo went to the surface for the first time after the bombs felled.
Aleksey began to be know as "Alec", he learned how to treat wounds from a Stalker called "Mariner". He was really proud of himself, he kept defending his station countless times with his friends from the TA, and for the first time of his life, Alec discovered the true meaning of Love. Alec fell in love with a gril called Emily, she was a member of the Red Line.

But faith as chosen another path for her and she got killed by her own mans. Alec fall into a depression afterwards, he also lost other good friends during theses times. But thankfully his friend Jason was here for him, he helped Alec countless times with moral problems and "real problems" such as mutants. Alec had face countless threaths, his life in Tretyakovskaya changed him.

He leaved the station a few weeks before the Reds and Reich attack to vist his father in Polis. He learned what happend to his station when he arrived at Polis, Alec was totally depressed when he was told everyone got killed Inside the station. He became a "mercenary" afterwards, travelling from a station to another hoping to find some survivors of the Tretyakovskaya Assault.

-------------------------------------------------

...And here we go! Hope you'll like it. Suggestions and criticisms are welcome.
I'll add more if I have the time. Razz 

DD.

Back to top Go down

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Empty Hi Alec :D

Post  Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:01 pm

I really like your bio, oh and Jason is in polis now we should meet sometime lol.
You spelt some things wrong in it just saying c:

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:55 pm

His first language is not English xD
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Back to top Go down

Metro characters (introduce them here c:) Empty Yey Alec is here! :D

Post  Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:41 am

Really interesting, cant wait for more characters to be added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:42 am

Brendin65 wrote:His first language is not English xD
i know that cause he is a beautiful french mang, lol XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:14 am

Updated Johan's character sheet. It's official, he's a deserter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:50 am

If he is a deserter then can i have an icecream?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down