dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marco "Mario" Ustafov

Go down

Marco "Mario" Ustafov Empty Marco "Mario" Ustafov

Post  Brendin65 Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:55 am

[Character Name]

[Marco 'Mario' Ustafov]

[Character Picture]

Marco "Mario" Ustafov 4ioeon

[Character Theme]

[FIRST NAME]
[Marco]

[LAST NAME]
[Ustafov]

[AGE]
[36] (EDIT Time warped already.)

[NATIONALITY]
[German]

[HEIGHT]
[5'9"]

[WEIGHT]
[185lbs]

[HAIR COLOR]
[Black]

[EYE COLOR]
[Blue]

[DATE OF BIRTH
[September 23, 2005]

[PLACE OF BIRTH]
[Hamburg, Germany]

[ADVANTAGES]
+ [Strong Leader]
+ [Trustworthy]
+ [Can hide his emotions]

[DISADVANTAGES]
- [Heavy Emotions]
- [Willing to go on suicide missions]
- [Cares more for others then himself]

[NOTES]
[Some people may refer to Marco as 'Mario' A name assigned to him by his brother. Marco has a few problems, one being his drinking, always choosing the worst of times to do so. Another is him being emotional, but very good at hiding it. Marco is a great man, he claims everyone one he trusts is his family. That being said, Marco is a strong 5'5" individual, He is always looking out for the greater good of others, not really caring to save himself.]

Day 1- I finally got here, Finally to Exhibition... I am happy that I finally made it here, no more running, no more life without a home... A new beginning, a new start. I have to find a job, and soon. My emergency bullets are running low, and my food supply is nearly depleted... Some nice people around here tho, they may help out a man in need.

Day 2- So I was traveling the sewers today when I came across a man marked with a X3 on his head, a wall built and a bright light shining in my eye, He yelled for me to stop, so I did, told him my name and faction which he asked. I asked him what X3 was, he told me it was a new group, a group of traders and stalkers, So I continued walking, exploring this deep maze of tunnels, I thought about joining the X3, not sure why, maybe a good job? Maybe for something to do...

Day 3- I was back at it again, I was in the sewers when I walked past where the X3 had previously been, I went up the ladder and out a door to a bridge, I then found five X3 members building, one told me to leave, another offered me a hand to help me get up, so I did, I went up onto the train and talked with them, after awhile the General had shown up with a suit, a stalker suit, He handed it to me and said welcome to X3. I joined, scratched the whole X3 into my helmet, liked it at first.

Day 4- Shit has become shittier, the rangers want us dead, Reich probably do to. Men dis obeying orders, the group is in chaos... My men got attacked by mutants, me and cat got hit hard, No one was ready for it, no one was ready for a fight, this group got to big and to fast, posed a threat for everyone... I can see why the rangers hated us. The only good thing that happened so far was my promotion to private first class... Everything else is shit, I hope this group gets better and not worse.

**Dried tears could be seen on the left side of the paper.**

Day 5- -I woke up this morning, Felt that I needed to do something... Something that will cause the Nazis harm, Vengeance? Perhaps revenge... So I Made my way over to the Reich base, sat there and waited for one to come out, but another man came from behind instead,"Barman" I believe his name was. he offered me a way in... A way I can better my revenge, He offered me a Reich suit to attempt to break in, hell of a mistake that was... At least I thought it was a good idea at the time. So I put on the suit and I could even turn around a Nazi was behind me, so the Reich asked us questions and decided we were both fakes so he took me and Barman towards their base, line us on the wall, and them not buying my story... So they took my eye, they took my eye and handed me a enlistment form, I have no idea what they did to barman, but what they did to me... My eye...

Day 5 Part 2- I will never forget, I will never forgive the Nazis for taking my eye, I was filled with hatred, I wanted to kill all scum bag Nazis, Hell they even had the nerve to come to the exhibition, I  watched them with my tw- *pen jabs could be seen in the paper before the writing continues.* My one eye... Waited till he left, was going to follow him and kill him but I did not, I stayed back and watched, watched the man who took my eye leave.... So I left it at that, Later that night however I noticed a Reich moving down the tunnels, I got my friend and a redline to help me ambushed the scum, turns out it was the same one who took my eye, I pushed him on the wall, ordered him, barked him orders.... I was going to kill him, is what I thought to my self, "Perhaps take his eye before hand." but for some reason, some reason I could not do it... I could not kill him.

Day 6- Now I am playing it day by day, I was told Sawa had her arm amputated, I lost my eye, and then.. Then something none of us needed happened, the General has abandoned us, He got up and left... Left his X3 member to rot with out a speech or anything, not even a single word to tell us. So everyone started to leave, myself to. I thought about joining a faction, but they have nothing to offer me... So I sit here jobless now, looking, writing, and reading. My life has become dull, I have to fix this.

**The current papper looks to been written fast and messy, not much time put into it.**

Day 8- Been a few days since I last wrote something... I have finally found my brother... Yes, I have found my brother! He was happy to see me, happy that I was around and alive, he could not believe that I was still here... But that is just the start, I found a new job! Yeah, surprising... I know. The exhibition had lost their militia and a new group stepped forwards saying that they will take care of it, I got recruited and made a sergeant. I think I get paid 15 bullets every two weeks...

**The second page seeming to be written neat and tidy, the man obviously having more time on his hands.**

Day 8 Part 2- I finally had time to sit down today and write a bit more... Where was I.... Oh yeah, I believe I make 15 bullets a week as solider in their ranks, A sergeant, Yeah you got to choose, weather to sit back and be a guard, or you could respond to people in need, Such as helping people clear out mutants in the sewers... Well, another great thing is my friends are doing well to, Vas has joined the red line... Sort of don't like that idea, him taking orders from another man, risking his life for a pointless cause... I wonder how Scorch feels about him... But anyways, The general of X3 left us... Which was the only bad thing that happened in the past few days, The remaining X3 members just sort of left, vanished if you will... Either something killed them or they just had enough and left, For now I will keep the X3 carved into my mask.

**A small note sits above the current page, it saying. "I am going to keep this short, short and simple."**

Day 9- Today was interesting... Was asked to go with Demon to be her guard... Some lady wanted us to follow her, so I did, or should I say we? I'm unsure... But what came next was unexpected, I thought a ambush... But the women lead us to a Reich base, brought us in... And so she led us to the fuhrer, so we stood there and we talked to the fuhrer.. Every thing went smoothly, we made a treaty and all that... they offered us food and ammo, but what came next was more unexpected, we got back to the station and Demon gathered everyone and said we will kill off the Reich silently.

Day 9 Part Two Yeah... Kill silently, kill the Reich off when they enter the exhibition, but do it silently... So I captured one, A director... She is a nice lady but is a Reich scum... I was put on gaurd duty for her, watched her for hours and hours, until she fell asleep, so I left and locked her in, walked around until I found another Reich, I questioned him, had a drink... Then shot him. Killed him, Honestly I thought I would feel relived... But Honestly, I- I do not know what I felt.

Day 10- Holy crap... The days are getting longer, the times becoming harder... I almost died today. We were holding a couple of prisoners when hole one threw a bomb, a fucking bomb into the infirmity next to where I was and two others. I got injured and one other... One man died, A few moments later another one one toff near the bar, or some place in the market, injuring another three men or so, and another one dead. So one of the prisoners helped save my life and Mikhail's... Thanks clockwork.

Day 10 Pat Two- My legs feel a bit better, everyone from the bombing is fine, nothing much going on but the occasional fight and thief... What truly made my day, my made my day better was capturing the bomber, the man who almost killed me. I questioned this man, Viktor I think his name was, and then decided he was guilty, brought him to the roof and shot him. I executed another man. What am I becomeing? I had no hesitation... None what so ever. The commander ordered it. I get a cetain feeling feeling from her... I am not sure what it is, I just hope nothing ever happens to her... I care for her.

Day 11- Today... Well today I seen Demon kick someones ass in the new BC fighting arena, So of course I bet on Demon winning and sure enough she won, made me a extra 300, gave 200 to her, army which ever. Was a interesting fight, the man not landing a single hit on her, she moved like lighting striking the ground, Just amazing. ** A few pen jabs seen in the paper** She gave me a promotion today as well, to Major, Bobby's old rank... Poor Bobby... He was killed by dice erlier, killed by dice, well so I was told... I was a bit drunk when they were arguing... I knocked bobby over from me falling causing him to be knocked out. But anyways... Bobby got killed over a women, A fucking women, A women named Ana or something... I honestly hope dice pays for his what he did to bobby. It makes me feel... Feel almost bad for taking bobby's old rank. Feelings, yeah... I have been having allot of that lately.

Day 12- Hunting day, And not the type of hunting that anyone thinks of... I was hunting a human, A human who eats other humans,  fucking cannibal... Did not find much but a trail of blood and arms and body parts laying around a camp fire, Fucking gross... Almost puked right there. Ran into another anomaly today, big blue fucking thing, scary shit... Other then that, nothing has really been going on, well besides this job. It gets harder and harder, I do not see how Demon... Fuck, more knocking.

Day 12 Part Two-  Finally some quite... Where was I... Oh yeah, So this job seems to be getting harder, men are leaving, other getting drunk... I do not know what to do... I need help... I need Demon, I never had a leadership role in my life, But now I am standing here commanding men, barking orders. I am not sure if I am even good at my job. Am I to strict? No no... I can't be strict, I have to be to soft, I think I am to soft. I have to toughen up with these men Show them I am not weak. Time to become the leader these people see me as, Time to prove myself to Demon.

Day 13- Today I had a interesting encounter, Mutants attacked, They attacked exhibition while there was a air leak further out. No one got killed luckily but four people got hurt, I think Demon was hit as well... God damn it, I swear if any thing ha... I am just glad she is okay. My arm got stabbed by one of those things, its healing slowly but soon enough I will be able to use it once more. The man who has been fixing us all up went outside, threw the other gate to finish off the last mutant, A rh- I cant remember the name of the mutant... But we heard gun fire, then silence after the first few shots, I thought I let the man walk to go and die... But he came back fine, and with a plate from the mutant, He said that he only took ten shots to kill the fucking thing... Good, Exhibition is safe once more, air leak has stabilized it self and everything is back to normal... Bandits, rapists, and murders have not been seen in exhibition trying to lead people off, Well I have not seen any of them for awhile, so I guess that is good.

Day 14- Demon left, Yeah, she just walked out on us, for some sort of personal issues... She handed TA over to me, Fucking wonder full. Where do I begin? I am now a commander, The one who runs Talonic Army, Demon is gone and no where to be seen... The troops are running low, Ammo is to. So now I got to buy more ammo, and recruit, and look after the TA. I wonder how long I can keep this place running... I wonder if... If the one I care for will come back. I don't think I can do this without her. I will give up drinking, I promise my self, and all of Talonic army that I will be the leader they want. But if Demon ever comes back... If she wants to come back, I will give her back her position as commander, she deserves it more then me, she is one to lead, unlike me.

Day 16- I have not wrote in a few days, been busy with this fucking army, but Today I finally got a bit of time to sit down and think. So, what has happened in the past few days... Well I believe I already wrote about Demon leaving the Talonic Army and promoting me to the leader of Talonic army. Oh well, I see her every once and awhile, she still wanders exhibition, fights in the brimstone cartel fighting pits, and well wanders the tunnels. I still think I like her, but I am unsure on how to tell her. I was thinking mabey gain her trust more, get her to open up to me and I can then some how tell her how I feel... Well, anyways there is also another girl, one whom was under my command but left. Well this girl, I think I like her as well, and I may actually tell her how I feel, I know we had similar encounters with the Reich, well not really but still had harsh encounters. But anyways, we sat by a fire last night, talked and played guitar... It was relaxing, took allot of stress off my shoulder, honestly, I think next time... Next time I see her I will tell her how I feel. Oh yeah, Vas also left the redline, yeah surprising, but anyways he joined up with me, he asked if he could so I said, "Sure you are now my new quartermaster, Major." He seemed happy and seems as if he is liking his job so far. I hope he stays with us, but we will see... There is also a new faction... Bratava or something, not sure of the name... I heard they declared war with the ranger... Ha! Dumb first move, but anyways  they are another story for another time, and it seems as if my time alone has just ended.

Day 17- I'm in love, Yeah fucking surprising, me in love with someone.. I went from no feeling to full out love, I actually told her how I felt, in a weird way.. But she got the message and she feels the same way! I am extremely happy this has come upon me, it is a huge stress relief, having someone in my life again, takes my mind off my brother dwarken... **A few stab marks are in the paper, he continues on the next line.** Yeah, I guess I have not covered that yet.. To much stress with him gone, so I will write it down now. Well, my brother Dwarken... Well he was here in this metro, I seen him a few time but then out of the blue he just went missing, gone... No idea where he was until a few days ago, A young lady ran up to me, panting heavily as if she just ran from a giant mutant bear. She looks at me and says 'Dw- Dwarken." I bend over putting a hand on her shoulder telling her that is my brother, and I am Mario... She looked into my eye and said 'No! Dwarken is... Is dead!" I suddenly froze, could not move, I thought to myself for a few moments, wondering how this could of happened, she suddenly bust out again, "He went into the breeding ground... He went in and never came back out..." This time I moved my hand away, I was shocked, so shocked I could not even shed a tear until later that night... I had no idea what to do, so I drank that night, shot myself, then I meet the girl I now love. Well I got to go... A army to run, and people to mourn.

** The below seems to have been rushed, and wrote carelessly, as if the man writing is frustrated. **

Day 18- I need a damn break, a break from this damned job... I can not do it alone, I simply can't... I Need a damn second in command, I offer Alexi it but he declined the offer, he did come back and asked me about it.. Honestly I have no idea what is going on now, I mean with Alexi, I know he is a stalker and all but still... Is he with me or not, I will ask him next time I see him. But besides that Clockwork forgot to close the damn gate or something at the mutant breeding grounds and let that two headed lion mutant thing out... And Bird accidentally opened the fucking door letting it in, oh well mistakes happen, we all make them. vas, my quarter master seems like he does not know what to do within my ranks, I asked him multiple times to recruit people and get supply's for us, but he has done neither... I am seriously thinking about removing vas and replacing him with someone else, someone with more of a leadership role, Perhaps I will become more strict with the men when we are on duty, who knows... Hell who knows anything now a-days? But one thing is for sure, I need to become the leader Talonic Army needs, I need to show my leadership and it starts now.

Day 20- I do not know where to begin, perhaps with the new major or maybe with Bird leaving me. I honestly do not know. Lets start with my love, So Bird, the one whom I love and always will just up and left men, told me she still loves someone else and went back to them... She left me with no one in my life, my brother is gone, I have no parents, and I do not know whom I can actually call a friend now. I guess i just have to stick with being a leader, and broken man, a man with no one in his life. Well, besides that I Vas has left, gone for his own faction, Invisible watchers or something. So I replaced him with someone whom had pre-war experience, made him a Major, so now everyone calls him that, he has yet to prove to me he can handle the job, he has not recruited, has not trained any men, nor has he gone and got us more supply for the Talonic Army. Because we did not have much supply we almost got allot of people killed, a mutant attacked and some got inside, could of had allot of deaths on are hands if dice and another few were not there... So I need to order him to get us more supply, other then that... We will see how the rest of the week plays out, Will I even make it another week?

Day 26- - I lost track on days... I have no idea now, 25, 26? Hell maybe even 30 days. So much has happened in those days, From falling in love to almost dying three times, from being a dweller to being classed as a stalker. Where to start? No idea. So here I sit, injured... In the room full of weapons and ammo, my men dissipating with each breath, some leaving, most dying. Jason left yesterday. for god knows what. One of my best men.. Just up and left, possibly because of Vas, I do not know... Maybe it ticked him off to see Vas come back to the army and immediately get a rank higher then Jason... Who knows... But back to what has happened, I can't remember if I wrote about Bird leaving me, causing me horrible pain, making me lose everything for a second time... But yes, she left me, left me due to another person she loved, left me to sit and run a army as a broken man... Luckily I am not broken any more, I awoke in a new station, can not remember the name, but here, in this station I continue my job, I run this army, protect the dweller, and supply great men with their daily living supply. I broke down in my armory, a place all my men could hear me, I seen Bird again, her and a new man.. I broke down, was sad, did not know what to do, until a Women named Scarlet, whom I have known for awhile showed up. She walked into the armory, gave me a hug and talked to me, we went to the surface and we.. Well let me say it this way, I have gained something back in my life... But before all this happened I almost died three times protecting this station, almost dying by three different mutant attack, first time they came in through the dark tunnels, we held them off, then a Rhino, a Rhino came and smashed into me, throwing me backwards into a cement wall causing my skull to be cracked, a few days later, the same thing happened, smacked by a fucking rhino... The last encounter was horrid. I went to the surface, went with scarlet and left Jason behind... Should of taken him with me. Me and scarlet were walking, around on the surface, everything going well until we went to the roof of a building; A demon attacked, knocked her right off the building causing her to smack her head onto the pavement, I grabbed her and dragged her inside, put her down in a corner, located near one of the windows. Bad idea that was... The demon flew into the building, it looked at me, swiped at me and threw me into the wall. I was dazed, no idea what was about to happen until I seen the creature moving towards Scarlet, closer and closer until it stabbed her, seeing this threw me into a rage, I grabbed my weapon and unloaded a full clip into it killing it. I bent down trying to save Scarlet, it was to late, so I thought... She was dead, so we tried to bring her back and made it half way until we had to leave her... That's right, Hyane was up there, he found us and tried to save her... To bad he was not there a little while earlier, could of saved her. So we dropped her in the snow, and walked back to the metro, losing everything once more. I started to see her, perhaps she was a ghost, a vision... I do not know, but no one else was able to see her, but a few hours later I seen her crawl out of the snow and sit there, sit there with her arms crossed... So I walked out of the metro one more, went to the surface and found her, she was alive.. Some how, some sort of miracle. Now I have Scarlet, and my army. I guess I have not lost everything... At least not yet.

Day 35- What has this world come to? The station... Destroyed, Everyone dead, my army, my friends... My love. All dead, and for what? Was it for power? Was it for in fact all for greed and nothing else? Those fucking reds and Reich... Using my station.. Mine! As a battle ground, a bloody fucking mess. It all started 9 days ago, nine days ago when I last wrote in my journal... A member of the reds ran into my office, he handed me a letter... One saying something about a war, A war between the Reich and Red Line has just emerged. A few hours later the reds sent me another letter demanding to use my station, use it as a outpost to supply their troops, I told them I would think about it, perhaps I would of done it... Done it if the Reich had not sent a man to give me a message, the Reich asked, fucking asked to use my station, MY STATION so they could have a damn tactical advantage on the Red Line. I told them, fuck off. This is my station and no one else, take your war else where. So the Reich said no, demanding the station... Saying that if I deny them I will be wiped from this metro, I continued to say no. Even to the Reds I said no, they came back and said it will be taken by force... So now, now we have to worry about two factions, the reds and the Reich. May god have mercy on us all. From then on I trained my men, twenty-four hours a day, trained them to be the soldiers they were meant to be. For several days we trained, nothing else. In the spare time the men slept, but me, I was to busy. I spent the remaining hours of my life with my love, I told her of the risks, told her that I may die.. So from there, From there I Held her, held her tight, telling her I love her... That is the first time I ever seen her cry, she was worried for me, scared on what might happen to the me. I shook my head, told her... Told her I did not care what happens to be, but I fear for what might happen to the station, to me and her, I feared we would be split apart. I began to get ready the next day for a standard patrol, the same as every other day but then it hit, the alarm, the reds have been spotted marching towards the station. I thought to my self, thinking back on the past few months I have been in this part of the metro... A paradise compared to others. As I gathered my gear, I turned to my love... I looked into her eyes, being able to tell she was scared, I could not help my self but to let out a tear as I told her I love her and that I will be alright. I kissed her, hugged her and then ran, ran off into the station. As soon I reached the station gate a Red Line commander gave me one last chance to surrender the station... Which I replied with a order... A order to my men to open fire, But... Something happened that cause us all to stop. A explosion could be heard echoing through the tunnels, the Reich had breached are blast doors, their men rushing into the station killing off anyone and everyone, so I turned allowing my men to let the reds in, we turned and rushed into the station, as soon as we turned the corner we were meet with a hail of gun fire, Jason being hit first and going down, not dead, but injured; I dragged Jason out of the way laying him down on the ground telling him I will be back. As the gun fire and explosions go on I think back over my life, The surface, the bombs falling... My love and the tunnels, Remember of all my friends and enemy I had inside this dark abyss. The Red line drop everywhere  my men falling to the ground aswell, hell It seemed as if the reds where shooting my men as well... So I just opened fire, killing any red and Reich scum I seen... I finally pushed back, back to the armory to try and get scarlet out, but what I seen there was not expected.

Day 35 part two - I walk over the mounds of bodies, over my friends, colleges and enemy's, The same look in all of their soulless eyes, sadness. I stop, looking into the eyes of a former friend, hid name was Clockwork. He lays dead on the floor, mask cracked, his zen suit full of bullets holes... What the hell was he doing back I thought to myself as a bullet flies past me causing me to snap back into reality, I took cover, sat there not knowing what to do, I froze, could not move for what seemed like ages... I just sat there, explosions and gunfire surrounding me, the screaming... So much screaming... I sat there until I heard a familiar scream, one coming from the control room. It was Scarlet! I panicked not knowing what to do, so I acted on my gut... I dropped out my old magazine in my Kalash, then inserted a new one into the Kalash, I tossed a grenade around the corner and as soon as it exploded I ran, ran into the armory, but what I seen inside... What I seen inside I did not expect. The Reich have infiltrated the control room, they were inside killing off the last of what I seen as my family, my army now gone... I let out a scream as I ran in, seeing them killing off my men, my eye filled with anger. I let out a scream as I raised my fire arm, I pointed it to the closet Reich soldier, my finger on the trigger... I stopped, the one thing that was able to stop me, my eye turned into sadness, the anger still within but being replaced with sadness... This can not be my fate. As I look into the eyes of my love, 'Scarlet', I can tell, tell that she is fearing, fearing for her life. The Reich are standing behind her, herself kneeling onto the ground with a gun pointed to the back of her head, I screamed and yelled at the Reich commander to not do this, to leave her alone, to let her go. But Reich.. Reich will never stand down and let a person simply walk away... I continued to scream at them as I put my guns to the ground, trying to not seem like a threat to the men; It was to late, the commander pulled down on the trigger sending a 5.7mm round down wards out of the barrel and into my loves skull, blood shoots out from the front end of her head, landing on the floor below, her head following the blood a few seconds later. I stood there, shocked the Reich laughing, I look up from the soulless body on the ground, my eye turn into the flames that burned within me. I  looked at the men, watched them as they laughed at killing scarlet, I could not hold it in any longer, I charged at them, attempting to tackles the commander to the ground, tried to beat him to death... But we all know life does not work that way, so instead of what I wanted I got a bullet to the chest, three to be honest... The commander knew what I was going to do, so as soon as I charged at the man he raised his weapon pulling back on the trigger, sending a 5.7mm round into my chest, I fell backwards, I gasped for air as I looked around the control room, the head quarters of Talonic Army, watched as my life flashed in front of me. The commander walked up to me, he laughed as he crouched down... He looked into my eyes letting the room fall silent, gunshots outside the room seeming to have ceased, or perhaps I just could not hear anything from the rage I was having... Either way what happened was the commander looked into my eye, and said, "You could of became a great man, could of helped save everyone, but you had to be selfish and think about your self, now everyone is dead." He tilted his head as he looked into my eye, I shook my head as tears began to roll down my cheek, I yelled, "That is not true!" The commander gave another laugh before standing, pointing the gun at me, he pulled back on the trigger sending another three rounds into my chest... In the few seconds I  thought I had left, I thought of all the good times in my life, My family before the bombs, my brother Dwarken, and all my friends which were either dead or alive now. I allow for one last tear to roll from my eye before I shut them, shut them to take my nap. I lay there, my eyes shutting, I remember... Remember back to the song my brother had taught me, allowed for it to play through my mind so it could stay there for all eternity.

Last edited by Brendin65 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Marco "Mario" Ustafov Empty Re: Marco "Mario" Ustafov

Post  Brendin65 Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:30 pm

The next Chapter, Marco's journey threw the dark abyss.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:33 am

Cant wait!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:59 am

We wan't the next chapter! The crowd asked for it! Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:11 am

Day 37- Cold... Cold is what I think as I lay there on the cold concrete surface, the surface which I now reside on for all eternity... So I thought, but it seems life has had other plans for me. As I lay on the floor, my eyes slowly open to be blinded by a sudden light, the lights on the ceiling shining into my soul, causing me to narrow my eyes. I turn my head to the left looking around the room, wondering what has happened, no memory, nothing... Just blank. I tried to sit up, a shock was sent into my body causing me to fall back to the ground, I moved my hand over my chest, allowing my fingers to glide slowly over the three small holes that now are visible through my clothing. Allowing my hand to drop back onto my chest I turn my head right... I turn it to see if I could see anything familiar, but as I turned my head, slowly, I began to get clips, images back of what happened, names, faces, war... All flashing in front of my eyes. I allow my head to land on the side, my eyes roll to see the cold blue body of Scarlet, my lover... I tried to sit up once more, another shot of pain going through me, as if a mutant dog was biting at my chest, falling back down I rolled over. Now laying on my chest, I crawled, crawled to her with every bit of strength I had in me, my face now looking directly at hers, I let out a tear, seeing her face, remembering all the times I had with her, the one who made my life worth living again... I sigh, looking down at her, I allow my lips to drop down, mine meeting with hers cold blue lips, as my lips touch hers I began to cry, allowing my head to fall to her chest, I scream, scream at the top of my lungs, asking why, why this has happened to me, not once, but twice now... My love... Is gone. I crouch, raising a hand to her fore head, I then slid my hand down her face, closing her eyes, allowing for her to rest. I grip my Kalash, looking at the soulless body, I stand, one hand a fist, the other holding the kalash. I Take one last good look of my lover before walking towards the control panel, I hit the buttons closing all door, all but one. I turned, walking out of the control room and into the lobby of the station. I freeze, looking around, all the body's, Reich, Redline, ranger, Talonic Army, civilians, and the likes all laying dead, dead on the floor... I bow my head in honor for each one as I walk by each corpse. As I walk by each person, I see the same cold saddening look, Almost terrifying if I am honest. I move past the final body, taking a moment to honor all whom died to keep this station safe, and giving honor the the souls brave enough to attack the station, all risking their lives for a pointless cause, all because of me, me not wanting to allow are station to become a war zone... But when fate has something planned, good luck changing it. I continue walking, moving to the huge metallic door, the same door that saved these very people. I stopped at the control panel, taking a second to look behind me before hitting the button, allowing the door to close. I continue to look back, the door sliding closed, I finally allow myself to leave, squeezing through the shrinking crack in the door. The door creaks shut, allowing for the bodies of the men and women to be caught in a tomb, one which will never be disturbed again. I turn to face the tunnel, letting out a sigh I move forth, Holding my Kalash tight in my hands, moving further and further down into the dark abyss that is know as the metro.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Can't wait for the further chapters.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:08 am

Same!

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Day 38 - Mutants! I thought to myself as I walked through the dark tunnels, the sounds of mutants walking behind me, the screeching of them echoing around me. I was unsure what to do, I was down to three mags and I was positive there were more then three mags worth of mutants following me. I thought to run but changed my mind knowing it would provoke them to attack me, so instead I turned through the next door to only meet a wall, mutants crawling ever so slowly towards me... I flipped on my night vision goggles, using the last of my batteries to see the horrid faces of the mutants coming towards me. I backed against the wall, not knowing what to do, I loaded a clip into my Kalash, I flipped the safety off and raised my rifle. As I slowly pull back on the trigger, I look up. A tiny spec of light, A second floor maybe? Hell maybe Radiation.. Or more mutants. Fuck, I had no idea.. All I knew is there was a ladder above my head. I turned, slung my rifle and jumped for the ladder, hearing the horrid screeching of the beasts behind. I scramble as fast as I could to climb the ladder but being stopped by a mutant, gripping onto my foot. I take my .44 and fire it into the beast face, several times. It tugs once more on my ankle, my .44 falls to the ground; Looking up once more and seeing the light I kicked the mutant once more, finally it letting go of my ankle, falling on top of the other beats. I quickly scramble to the top of the ladder, pushing the cover up with all my strength, after a few moments the cover gives way, the smell of the old world flooding into my nose. Knowing what this meant I quickly climbed out, sliding the heavy cover back over the entrance of which I just came. Holding my breath I slip on my Gasmask, making sure my filter was full. As I look up, the bright sun would shine down upon me, I raise a hand to block out its rays to see the beautiful destruction of the old world.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:35 pm

:Foreveraloneface: Nothing about Drake. ;~;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content