dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cash's Character Transfer Application

Go down

Cash's Character Transfer Application Empty Cash's Character Transfer Application

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:17 pm

< Cash's Character Transfer Application >

Basic Information >

Steam Name: Comrade Marshal Cash
-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40653634
-

Time with Myrder-Gaming: Since It Started
-

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para): I want to bring back Dima because he was my main character on UEN and is also a part in other player's RP experience.  I also want to bring back the character that I worked so hard to develop and devoted my time to.  Finally, I want to bring him back because he is the only character in all my hours of Serious RP that I wish to bring back.
-

Character Information >

Character name: Dimitri 'Dima' Nichaelovik
-

Character Back story (One Para): Dima grew up in a poor station under St. Petersburg.  He had only one sister, and was loved by all of his family.  The station was occupied by Rangers, and was raided by the Reich.  His family was captured and Dima was forced to watch his parents be killed, they then took his sister and forced her to be a Reich soldier.  Dima stayed in the station and made a living as a bounty hunter, he then quickly found love with a woman named Kristen, he proposed and they had a child, but soon after the child was born the Reich raided the station a second time and left no survivors.  Dima was collecting a bounty when it started, then came back to see his wife being burned alive.  Dima then went into a deep depression and was drinking heavily, he was addicted to alcohol for about 2 years.  He then decided to clean up his act and put it all behind him.  It was hard for him, but he was successful.  Dima then decided to become a Ranger to follow in his father's footsteps, and he was quickly recruited into the Rangers and specialized in hand to hand combat.  Dima was taught these skills by uncle, that was in Russian Spetsnaz with Dima's father.
-

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para): After the Reich overwhelmed and captured Tretyakovskaya, Dima was forced to find a new station to occupy, and hopefully find some familiar faces.
-

Items you wish to apply for on your character: Ak-47 w/ ammunition, Usp-45 Pistol, TnB Skin, Light Stalker Gas Mask
-

Any Proof you may have of Existance (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.):- I have a lot of people to vouch for me saying that Dima did exist.-

Back to top Go down

Cash's Character Transfer Application Empty Re: Cash's Character Transfer Application

Post  Brendin65 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Cash's Character Transfer Application 2jbtf0n

One AK47, One 5.56 MM magazine, and you may have a TnB model from group01.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down