dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darthfreeman/Monolith ftw's character transfer application

Go down

Darthfreeman/Monolith ftw's character transfer application Empty Darthfreeman/Monolith ftw's character transfer application

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:38 pm

< SGT.Yuri Kazimir>

Basic Information >

Steam Name:Darthfreeman or Monolith ftw
-

Steam ID:Don't know it at the moment, but will add it when I can.
-

Time with Myrder-Gaming:About 30 minutes as of posting this
-

Is English your first language?:Don't know it at the moment, but will add it when I can.
-

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para):The reason I think I should have my character Sgt.Yuri back is He was the main and most rped on metro character I have had on any metro server since starting to rp and was a main part of the old wars for the main station back in NLG. The character was the 3rd in command of the Red line on NLG and was one of the only Red line Sgt's on the server and took part on the big raid on the riech base before the server went down. That is my reason's for me to have my Character Sgt. Yuri Kazimir back.
-

Character Information >

Character name:Sgt.Yuri Kazimir
-

Character Back story (One Para):Yuri Kazimir was A former station guard of the main station between where the Red line and the 4th Riech were born in the metro. Hey lived and guarded the station for a year before the 4th Riech was born in the metro and took part in a defence against a new unknown group now known as the 4th riech that tried and did overrun and take over the main station. He was one of the last to fallback to the outer tunnels where the Red line where stationed in the early year and the people who lived through the attack stayed at the red line station where the station's guards were given an option to become a part of the red line and take back control of the metro from the 4th Riech. Yuri was one of the guards who ended up agreeing to become part of the red line and he started out as a Sgt due to his rank when he was a guard before the attack.After the next week or so after getting supplies for the attack the tunnels with about 35 Red line troops to take back the main station from the 4th Riech. After a few hours of fight
-

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para):After the battle at the Station Sgt. Yuri's Command relocated him and his squad to Chistye Prudy since they were low on troops in that part of the metro and were in need of supplies also so the high command of the red line sent Yuri and his squad to bring supplies and help the troops stationed nearby the area with food and fresh ammo and weapons to wipe out the 4th Riech stationed in the area so they gain more stations in the metro system.
-

Items you wish to apply for on your character:x1 Red line trench
x1 Ak47/Kalash
x3 Boxes of 7.62x39 rounds
x1 Magnum
x1 .357 ammo box
-

Any Proof you may have of Existance (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.):-Ask Drake he can prove I had the char Since he was the old Red line leader if you need anymore proof contact me on steam.
-

Last edited by Darthfreeman on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Darthfreeman/Monolith ftw's character transfer application Empty Re: Darthfreeman/Monolith ftw's character transfer application

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:00 pm

As of right now, I'm not very impressed. The reasons are fine, but the grammar is terrible and you didn't even use the code given. This isn't my final judgement, so feel free to touch it up and tell me to look at it later, but as of right now, no. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Darthfreeman/Monolith ftw's character transfer application Empty Re: Darthfreeman/Monolith ftw's character transfer application

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:04 pm

DojMagistrate wrote:As of right now, I'm not very impressed. The reasons are fine, but the grammar is terrible and you didn't even use the code given. This isn't my final judgement, so feel free to touch it up and tell me to look at it later, but as of right now, no. Sorry.
I'm going to be fixing the issues but umm.. how do I use the code haven't had to before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:13 pm

The code is at the bottom of the character transfer list. It's in a sort of quote bubble.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:20 pm

DojMagistrate wrote:The code is at the bottom of the character transfer list. It's in a sort of quote bubble.
I think I've fixed most of the issues with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Approved.

You will get the AK and the standard gear. You are approved for the rank of sergeant as well. However, I ask that you please try to make improvements on your grammar and remember: The Red Line may control Christye Prude, but that doesn't make you omnipotent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down