dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marie Shakatov, item part application

Go down

Marie Shakatov, item part application Empty Marie Shakatov, item part application

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:05 pm

< Marie Shakatov's item parts app >

Basic Information >

Steam Name: Commissar Cockington III
-

Steam ID:mad0999
-

Time with Myrder-Gaming:12th sep
-

Character Information >

Character name: Marie Shakatov
-

Item Acquisition Backstory: Yesterday during an event a trader group was shot out on the western bridge by bandits, Marie, Platon and Jack held out using the carts as cover shooting a bandit dead, the other two being captured by Reich, we broke the two carts apart and removed all the items in it and rolled it over to the station, where we removed the tops of them to fit into the station, we then siphoned the fuel from the two carts using a few empty bottles and a pipe from a gasmask I had to suck out the fuel. It was all done Icly through /me's etc and a lot of it was done with admin's present playing the role of the bandits
-

Detailed Description of items: The parts to make up a close to complete / complete railcart from the salvage of the two trader railcarts taken after the bandit attack on traders yesterday, neither of the carts are in working order and many parts are damaged so it would take time and parts to finish the thing obviously neither I or Platon can make it maybe Jack can, I don't know, so someone with the appropriate skills would need to create the railcart/ there might be parts missing still which would need to be acquired
-

Back to top Go down

Marie Shakatov, item part application Empty Re: Marie Shakatov, item part application

Post  Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:29 am

Please organize your thoughts better, and replace the steam ID. I'll try to get into contact with all those involved, and make a judgement call on what to do next to get the railcart built. Sorry for the long wait on the response.

Back to top Go down