dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints Administrator Application

Go down

Saints Administrator Application Empty Saints Administrator Application

Post  Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Steam name: Vladable
-

Steam ID: (Steam Guard is a Prick)
-

What rank are you applying for?: Administrator
-

Why do you wish to join the Myrder Gaming Team? (1 Para): I wish to join the administrator team of Myrder gaming because I think I would make a good addition to helping the server. Most of you know that I was a SA on UEN but due to a falling out of a event that brought out the worst in everybody I was demoted. Stuff has happened since then and I have made up with the members of UEN and Myrder gaming since then. Back on subject, I am applying for this rank because I would like to further assist the community in administration.
-

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para): Well, as you saw my administration on UEN I did a fairly good job. Teaching noobs how to roleplay better and dealing with "certain" duties such as removing players who want to ruin the experience for other players from the server. I am also pretty active but might not be able to dedicate as much time as I was on UEN due to the new school year starting up. Though when I am active I will be sure to do a good job as a member of the MG staff.
-

As a Staff member here at MG do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather then continuing your RP?: Yes, I fully understand.
-

As a staff member at MG do you understand that we may revoke your rank with little or to no warning?: Yes, Completely understand.
-

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?: Yes.
-

Other Information- Nothing Really to add

TimeZone: Eastern Standard
-

Hours available online: Around 4 or 5, school year starting up.
-

Previous staff experience, Please explain: Operator on I-Gmod, Trial Admin on Samg Darkrp (Demoted one day on duty for banning the owners friend for RDM), Super Admin on Munchy Gaming, Super Admin on Universal Encounter Network, Admin on Multiple Open Aura Servers.
-

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list: Experienced Stalker on Omega-Nine STALKER rp, Bandit on KWG, Protectron on KWG, Bandit Leader on CBC, Co-Leader of the Fourth Reich on Munchy Gaming, GRID DvL on Munchy Gaming, OTA on CBC Hl2rp, Freedomer on Omega-Nine STALKER rp, Anti-Citizen Two on Munchy Gaming, Zombie on The Walking Dead Roleplay.
-

Time with Myrder Gaming: Around 4 days.
-

Comments?: None to be added.
-

Back to top Go down

Saints Administrator Application Empty Re: Saints Administrator Application

Post  Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Again, -1

We don't need more operators on the server, that we don't even have up.. None the less, such a high and prestigious rank as administrator.

I feel like you could get more involved with the community, know it better.. Help some people, post.. And all that jazz..

Possible in the future maybe? I will probably +1, if you do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:30 am

Accepted for operator, because in my opinion, there is no limit to the number of operators we can have.

That being said, I know your history well Saint. That's not to say you're not starting with a clean slate, as in a chance to prove you've overcome your boundaries, but know an eye WILL be kept on you. Best of luck!

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:36 am

Forester155 wrote:Accepted for operator, because in my opinion, there is no limit to the number of operators we can have.

That being said, I know your history well Saint. That's not to say you're not starting with a clean slate, as in a chance to prove you've overcome your boundaries, but know an eye WILL be kept on you. Best of luck!

'History'.

Well, anyways, welcome aboard, try to be more active on the forums please. We will try to have the bugs resolved on the server ASAP and have it up and running.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:12 am

Be more active? Just cause I don't post does not mean I am not checking out the boards.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Saint wrote:Be more active? Just cause I don't post does not mean I am not checking out the boards.
ok Smile
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down