dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexi Miloslav's Transfer Application

Go down

Alexi Miloslav's Transfer Application Empty Alexi Miloslav's Transfer Application

Post  Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:38 pm

< Alexi Miloslav's Character Transfer Application >

Basic Information >

Steam Name:Forester155
-

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:19598034
-

Time with Myrder-Gaming:Since it's formation, about a month and a half ago.
-

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para):Alexi, i think, played a pivital role in the stalker faction in UEN. I miss the heck out of him. The only character I've ever had more attachment to was my first ever CP in Catalyst Gamings HL2RP server. I can't wait to see him make a comeback in the server.
-

Character Information >

Character name: Alexi 'mariner' Miloslav
-

Character Back story (One Para): Alexi was born on the surface. He's about 35 years old. He grew up on a farm in the middle of the wilderness, learning to shoot and fly from his father. As he aged, he became strong physically and mentally, learning all he could about the world around him on the farm. However, he decided that life on the farm wasn't good enough for him, and he pushed to get an education in the city. The current president of russia was all for class mobility, and alexi took advantage of that. However, he wasn't in university for more than a year, before the bombs landed. He was visiting the botanical gardenens to study when it happened. He ran into the station as fast as he could, and was able to survive.

As years went by at VDNKh, alexi found himself struggling to survive. He never knew how he would pay for the next days food, and as the currency slowly converted to MGR, he found himself struggling further. One day, a donation from a kind man, who he would never forget, known as Vasily, set him on the right track. Fifty bullets, and a leather coat later, he was scavenging the tunnels like any naieve fool. However, he was lucky. He found great wealth in the tunnels, old lockboxes filled with pre-war goods sold for hundreds of bullets. Soon, he was a rich man. But there was always more, he always wanted more.

His first job was for the VDNKh militia. He worked for general Lina, serving under her command for about two months. Before it all went to hell, of course. A coup, led by an acquaintance known as Brian Barkov overthrew the station, and Alexi found himself smack in the middle of it. Unable to bring himself to kill another human being, he allowed brian to live. Spared him, banned him from Exhibition. He lost all he held dear in the coming weeks, for although the revolutions leader may have been gone, the coup was already passed the point of no return. Lina left the station, hiring mercenaries as she left, leaving alexi behind with her brother, Markov.

One day, he got his hands on an old, used stalker parka, and made his way to the surface to search for a living there. Upon his travels, he soon learned that Markov was an experienced stalker, and would often make trips up there. After Alexi's first unfrutiful, and nearly life taking trip alone, he decided to seek help from markov, who tenativley obliged. Soon enough, he found himself in a newly made suit of armor of his own, making surface trips and acquiring his own gear.

-

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para):After the battle for tretatovskaya, alexi found himself split on where to head next. He couldn't return to the VDNKh line, as it was too far into the wilderness for surface run. Instead, he skirted straight through the heart of the moscow urban center, and he found himself in the 1904 confederation station of Kuchensky Most. He would make a home there quickly, assembling and maintaing weapons and passing rail cars, hoping to get back into contact with some remnants, some survivors of the recent conflict.
-

Items you wish to apply for on your character: 1x Kalashnikov 2012, 1x Stalker Parka, 1x Backpack, 1x Aiming Laser, 1xP228 "Chineese Pistol"
-

Any Proof you may have of Existance (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.):-(WILL APPEND LATER)
-

Back to top Go down

Alexi Miloslav's Transfer Application Empty Re: Alexi Miloslav's Transfer Application

Post  Brendin65 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Well... Uhm... Ok, Mr. Owner, thanks for doing a App.. I'll look at it later.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Alexi Miloslav's Transfer Application Empty Re: Alexi Miloslav's Transfer Application

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Hay, I gots to apply like everyone else. Only reason you didn't ahve to apply for mario is cause he was the test case. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Alright... Denied.... Fool.... No im kidding..

Alexi Miloslav's Transfer Application 2jbtf0n

Choose two items.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down