dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentleman Jay's character transfer application

Go down

Gentleman Jay's character transfer application  Empty Gentleman Jay's character transfer application

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:58 am

Steam Name: Gentleman Jay -

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32663225

Time with Myrder-Gaming: Two days now

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para): The reason I want my character back is due to the roleplay which was offered to me. He was one of the best characters I have made in my five years of experience in role-playing, however why should I have my character back? I want to let this aura of great roleplay onto others as well, to keep them entertained and having fun as much as I do when I join the server and pick Stefan as my character, I want to make the others feel happy and enjoy there time, while I also enjoy playing as my 'main' character.

Character Information >

Character name: Stefan 'Dokter' Wulf

Character Back story (One Para): Stefan was born alone in a dark cell, without any kind of family apart from his abused and raped mother, you see. His mother was captured by the Reich when she was looking for food in the tunnels. Being a attractive young women, it didn't take much for the soldiers inner sins took over and raped the poor woman, she gave birth to Stefan this way, born of sin and lust for one human being, born of torture and rape. His mother however was a very smart person, making a make shift pick lock, she managed to unlock her cell door and escape, having planned this for months, she was able to escape the Reich prison, however more bad omens where heading their way, the young woman finally dropped to the ground outside a near by Communist station, where she was found and taken in, nursed back to health, the surprise to the soldiers and doctors though was the infant child the women had taken in cloths, with bright blue eyes and a small fluff of blonde hair, the young child was named Stefan Wulf. The child's mother however, didn't want anything to do with the child.

Growing up was even harder for the young Stefan, not only was he of German blood, he was also the 'Nazi' stereotype, blonde and blue eyed, this made the young boy a prime target for bullying by the other children and even some adults of the station, he was also beaten by his mother, verbal insults and a slap or a kick was normal life for Stefan. This drove Stefan to leave the station, to find a new meaning to his empty and decaying life, it was in the dark and mutant infested tunnels that he found the stash, a crate full of books about the life before, medical books and documents as well, history books. It was a shock and a dream for the young boy, who picked up the art of reading rather quickly, this was due to his mind, being a naturally smart child. Stefan was able to study the information he found and put it to use in his later life. His child years quickly ended and by the time of his fifteenth birthday, the teenager left the safety of his station by himself, leaving no evidence for the Communists to track him down.

After a few years of wondering, looking and learning, the now maturer and older Stefan ran into the rangers, the dark ones and mutants of all kind. However, the Rangers are what stayed with Stefan's mind, protectors, or so called protectors of the Metro, Stefan didn't believe in their morals you cannot protect humans from human natural after all. He did agree with their methods and how they did what had to be done to save most people from the threats of the Metro, human and mutant alike, this led to Stefan joining them, becoming the doctor of a small band of the finest soldiers in the Metro, this life carried on for two years, where Stefan learned skills of a soldier, how to defend himself. How to kill his enemies with his hands, how to shoot. This is when Stefan's mind slowly broke apart, nearly driving him insane with the amount of madness which happened in his life, however, he retained his grip and fought back, taking his sanity back. And living on, after these events, Stefan went AWOL. Leaving the Rangers with the equipment he was handed, along with a food, water and medical supplies, he went from station to station tunnel to tunnel, helping strangers for nothing, he was going to turn to the tide of the Metro for the better.

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para): After traveling from station to station by the lines of the Metro, Stefan. After five months of AWOL And helping strangers, finally made it to a new location, Chistye Prudy, a odd name for the part of the Metro he had barely heard of, however. It would be a welcome stop to buy supplies for the many trips that laid ahead for Stefan was exploring, it would be nice to know more about the place he was heading though, he also wanted to see the people there, having heard about friends and maybe even his child who he was forced to leave behind, guilt deepened for Stefan, knowing his child was still out there. He was hoping to find the child, HIS child. But why? Why does he care? Simple, the child is from the woman he first felt love for, or the chemical for love anyway. He wants to protect his blood, to raise it, to replace him when he dies of a natural or a more violent death. Stefan wishes to cure the plague of human greed and lust which effects the Metro and the people who are forced to live inside, his girl could prove more assistance when he finally passes. A legacy he can leave basically.

Items you wish to apply for on your character: Kalash assault rifle. Ranger armor, three cans of food (Don't mind what), three water, four bandages, two medkits. Four boxes of ammo (Kalash)

Any Proof you may have of Existance (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.):- No sadly, I would have diaries if the UEN site was still up, sadly it had died. However, many people in the server can prove I did have the ranger armor and the assault rifle, including medical supplies.

Last edited by Gentleman Jay on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Gentleman Jay's character transfer application  Empty Re: Gentleman Jay's character transfer application

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Improve your reasoning. Chisty Prude is hardly a 'strange' station, or a place for an AWOL ranger to 'take a break.' I see what direction you're going, but i know you can do MUCH better with your reasoning. You have 48 hours to fix the reason.

Also, it's hardly odd that the stations look similar to VDNKh. The metro is large, but it's more/less uniform. It is a subway, not a fucking art musem.

Back to top Go down

Gentleman Jay's character transfer application  Empty Re: Gentleman Jay's character transfer application

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:25 pm

I'll work on it then, might need more then 48 hours though due to IRL issues, by the way, easy down ok? Mistakes happen bro.

Fixed the changes anyhow, didn't take as long as I thought, sorry if I seem to be countering what you said, just trying to keep it all chilled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:04 pm

XD It's all good, i was kind of in a professional mood at the time I wrote the response. Sorry if I came off as a dick.

Uhh, I'd love to see even MORE in the reasoning (expand on your kid, perhaps), but if that's all you can do within 48 hours, I'll just leave a verdict. Let me know before thursday if you plan on expanding it, and need more time. Otherwise I'll leave a verdict on thursday, or as soon as you tell me you're finished.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Well, the child 'herself' was made during roleplay, so I'll rather not carry on another two para's trying to recall all events that led to the birth, however if needed I'll do it. It'll be ready by tomorrow. So check back either tonight (if I do it) Or tomoz please. And bro its fine Razz

Ps, I have added more for my character being there, take a look if you wish and post Aka I have finished! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Approved, one AK-74s, One AK-74s magazine, and either your ranger uniform, or medkits, your choice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down