dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion's Character Transfer

Go down

Legion's Character Transfer Empty Legion's Character Transfer

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:38 pm

< Legions's Character Transfer Application >

Basic Information >

Steam Name: [PF:EXE] Legion
-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33802298
-

Time with Myrder-Gaming: Just beginning but I know alot of the community.
-

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para): I believe that Patzev Kovbazar is my best character I have ever Role played as. He fits my personality and I have been working on his story for a very long time.
-

Character Information >

Character name: Patzev Kovbazar
-

Character Back story (One Para): Patzev Kovbazar has seen many things in his short 22 years in the metro, but he continues on everyday with a goal to help anyone in need, no matter what the cost. Having been orphaned and scarred at an early age he knows all about the hardships the metro has to offer, and he tries to make sure nobody else has to live through what he did. He did a short stunt with the Rangers but left to settle down, traveling to Shabolovskaya hoping to find at least a little peace and quiet.
-

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para): Patzev has received mail from one of his old friends from VdNKh, informing him that many of the people he used to live and work with have been regrouping near Chistye Prudy and that tensions between the Reds and the Reich has been heating up lately. Patzev grabs his trusty bastard, 3 clips, his old stalker helmet and enough MGRs to get him through Hansa. The trip will be a tough one and he is ready.
-

Items you wish to apply for on your character: Bastard,1 clip (2 others were spent on the trip), Backpack, Stalker Helmet.
-

Any Proof you may have of Existence (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.):- Patzev is known to most of the community. I believe most of you know him. tongue 
-

Patzevs route
Legion's Character Transfer F7PxKge

Back to top Go down

Legion's Character Transfer Empty Re: Legion's Character Transfer

Post  Brendin65 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:56 am

Legion's Character Transfer 2jbtf0n

Your choice between the, Stalker helm and backpack, Backpack and bastard, helm and bastard.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Brendin65 wrote:Legion's Character Transfer 2jbtf0n

Your choice between the, Stalker helm and backpack, Backpack and bastard, helm and bastard.
Helm and Bastard mos def.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down