dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trent Louette.(Divintty's Character)

Go down

Trent Louette.(Divintty's Character) Empty Trent Louette.(Divintty's Character)

Post  Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Couldn't really find any specific template.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Trent Louette

Hair:Dark Brown

Facial features:Chinstrap, grows at a rate of roughly 1cm every day, needs to be shaven to be kept clean every 4 days.(This also is Dark Brown, Lighter the less it's grown.)

Eye Color: Hazel

Skin Tone: Very light.

Hair Style: Military cut, kept about 3 cm long, grows at a rate of .5 cm a day.

Height: 187.96 CM

Weight: 93.44 KG

Body Type:Muscular, some weight to him.
OOC Information
Character Background
Trent was born in 2007, making him 6 when the missiles hit. All he remembers from this time was a flash of light, followed by a huge explosion and him being thrown against a wall, he looked around, finding his parents as they all ran into one of the biggest metro stations under Moscow. They waited it out there, in what would evolve to be Polis. Growing up in Polis proved difficult, as he was in the metro's the beginning years, when they were deciding who had control of what, what they were going to do, and how they were going to do it. By the time he was 16, he was trained and joined up with the Polis Guard. He'd fought alot of bandits off, and he had a proud title, and a rank to go along with it. He stepped down, seeking a more simple life. He moved to the station of Chistye Prudy.

OOC:
Hey, I played with most, if not all of you back on UEN as Svetlana, and would like to join up again as Trent. I've had fun roleplaying with you guys, and I thought, Why let it end there? You've all been hospitable to me in the past, I hope it can stay this way.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:22997504

Steam Username:Divintty

Trent Louette.(Divintty's Character) Tumblr_mkdu7sJE8a1rioi8oo1_500
Trent and his best friend who helped him through alot of tough times during their service for Polis.(Jack A. 'Valkyrie' Dreadike. Trent is to the right, Jack is to the left.)

Last edited by Divintty1904 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Trent Louette.(Divintty's Character) Empty Re: Trent Louette.(Divintty's Character)

Post  Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:11 pm

You don't need to apply for a new character, only to transfer a character from different RP servers. Transfer is limited to small amount of items and RP characteristics, but here's the app if you want to apply for it:
https://dystopia-gaming.forumotion.com/t70-character-transfer-app

Back to top Go down

Trent Louette.(Divintty's Character) Empty Re: Trent Louette.(Divintty's Character)

Post  Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Well i'll be damned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:32 pm

You can delete this if you want, or I can lock it if you want to keep it for later use (The info and stuff), though you could probably just save it as a .txt or a .docx. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down