dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr.Wolfs Character transfer app

Go down

Dr.Wolfs Character transfer app Empty Dr.Wolfs Character transfer app

Post  Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:04 pm

< Dr.Wolfs Character Transfer Application >

Basic Information >

Steam Name: Dr.Wolfs

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:56966279

Time with Myrder-Gaming: few weeks and around five days after the weeks
-

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para): I would like to get my character back from the reason of the item's that I had and the time that I have spent on the UEN server trying to get those items. I met a lot of people that I would like to continue my RP journey with that character so her story can be longer and so she has more things to do as making a name for herself and so she can enjoy life more. And it is rarely fun to play with her from the times that I went outside with my other friends having a great time either getting scared or laughing my ass out from how much funny things we do. My second reason is I think this character needs to be a big person, maybe not just another dweller some one that everyone knows, that everyone is scared of and that so everyone can respect her. And some of my other friends want my character back to interact with her to finish some "un-finished things" or either to go outside the stations and explore the deep insides of the metro. In the half way I wouldn't like this character to look like she died, reason of her gone missing. Some of my or some of my friends characters might think I'm "dead" ICly.
-

Character Information >

Character name: Nina Valentina
-

Character Back story (One Para): Nina Valentina was a girl that was in a age of 20. She was 4 years old before she lived in the surface with her parents, but over the past years her parents died from a sickness and hunger, which then Nina learned the ways how the metro works to take care of herself which she learned those from a actual stalker which found Nina knocked out in the tunnels. After a few things that Nina has learned she moved to one of the closes stations to start a new life. Example of she bough a small jacket to keep her warm and sold some items for bullets and bough food and water with those bullets so she can live a normal life. After a while Nina think'ed of exploring into the metro's. With a few of her last bullets she bough a number two gas mask and a green jacket to keep her warm from the metro's cold. When Nina was ready she walked towards the metal door and found what she could inside the metro which she made a fortune out of what she has found inside a simple metro.
-

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para): After the times that she has explored in the tunnels she decided to travel out to the surface to find some rare items for more bullets. As now she bought more better stuff such as a stalker gas mask and an bastard gun to keep her safe in the surface. When she went to her room she saw a Stalker parka outfit sitting on her bed. She think'ed the person who helped her gave the outfit to her. She mostly sold the gas mask to some one else for double the bullets and wore her Stalker Parka with her metal armor and took all of her ammo as she reloaded some to her weapon and grabbed her backpack, she rushed out and slowly went out to the surface in a shock of how much damage that has been done. After almost a week or five days she found the most rare resources she can find. She sold them to a merchant and went to her room for a long sleep. After a day of sleep she woke up which she found no one around the station. She think'ed they where all captured or moved on some where else. She packed her stuff wore her parka and went out the metro doors as she looked for a new world
-

Items you wish to apply for on your character: Stalker Parka, AK-47, Glock, Number 2 gas mask, Backpack, few filters,
-

Any Proof you may have of Existence (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.): I was with the clan which was called X3, I have plasma as a witness who I played with ICly in UEN. she was mostly friend with one of the high ranking X3 clan members. And mostly she added into the X3 clan's base which was re located across the rangers base which was taken down by the rangers themselves, And they did leave a note to notify, that we are in trouble and want us to leave.

Last edited by Dr.Wolfs on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Dr.Wolfs Character transfer app Empty Re: Dr.Wolfs Character transfer app

Post  Brendin65 Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Its X3, and mario was also apart of it. I am not going to Accept nor decline this... Not yet.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Denied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content