dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PandaStud's Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

PandaStud's Admin Application Empty PandaStud's Admin Application

Post  PandaStud Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Basic Information-

Steam name:
- PandaStud

Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:31607862

What rank are you applying for?:
- Operator

Why do you wish to join the Dystopia-Gaming Team? (1 Para):
- I feel I can provide something for the community besides role playing. To offer up myself to keep the fun going for the community as well as making sure everyone's respectable to one another. Also the fact I have known many of these members currently in your ranks, they know me and how respectable I am with the server as well as my role playing, i'm sure even one of them could vouch for me.

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para):
- I am both honest and hard working with my peers. I see no reason to abuse my powers when it makes no fun for anyone in the end like many I have seen in past RP servers. Staff are there to ensure the server is a place people come back to, and that's what I wanna do for this server, make sure those people keep coming back.

As a Staff member here at Dystopia-Gaming do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather then continuing your RP?:
- I understand.

As a staff member at Dystopia-Gaming do you understand that we may revoke you rank with little or to no warning?:
- I understand.

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?:
- I promise.

Other Information-

TimeZone:
- Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5:00)

Hours available online:
All week usually from 7pm-1am

Previous staff experience, Please explain:
- I have been an admin for both a HL2 Rp Server as well as previous Metro server. (Though I am alittle rusty on commands.)

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list:
- 8 Years RP Experience Total. 5 Years of it being on Garry's Mod. Previous experience in Multiple Past Metro RP Servers as well as HL2, Fallout, and Stalker servers.

Time with Dystopia-Gaming:
- I believe its been about a month and a half now?

Is English your first language?
- Yes, it is.

Comments?:
- Glad to be back into the Metro RP experience, looking foward to it! Seen lots of good progress so far, only expecting it to go higher from here.

#BobbyDukesSaywutM8

PandaStud's Admin Application Fuck%20yes_zps884czz1v
PandaStud
PandaStud
Outsider

Popularity : 0

Back to top Go down

PandaStud's Admin Application Empty Re: PandaStud's Admin Application

Post  Frost Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:07 am

The only mistake I see here is the time we announced the server about three weeks ago. Other then that I like the application you will be placed on Operator rank for one to two weeks once the server is up.

Accepted

Frost
Director

Popularity : 0

Back to top Go down