dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrrappingjake's Staff Application

Go down

Mrrappingjake's Staff Application Empty Mrrappingjake's Staff Application

Post  Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Steam name:
- Mrrappingjake

Steam ID:
-STEAM_0:0:47905998

What rank are you applying for?:
-Operator

Why do you wish to join the Myrder Gaming Team? (1 Para):
- I wish to join the Myrder Gaming Team for many good reasons. One reason is because I love to help out players and teach them how to RP. I am friendly and get along with most people, so it is easy to help them out and gain people's trust. Also, I wish to join simply because I have had my experience with Brendin and Forester over at UEN on the staff team, and I feel comfortable with them. Another reason why I wish to join is because I always loved Serious Roleplay, Especially any Serious RP that involved a Post-Apocalyptic themes, and Myrder is aiming for one of my all time favorite games. Finally, I wish to join because I always feel the need to make a name for myself, make myself known in a community. If known, more people will like you and enjoy chatting with you. What better place to start than on a staff team?

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para):
-There are many reasons why you should choose me over the others whom applied. I get along with everyone, Like literally everyone. I have great chemistry with Forester and Brendin already, which many others do not start out with. They know how I am as a staff member, and understand that I am loyal and will always try and bring a community to it's feet rather than kicking it down or watching it die. Finally, The other people who applied may not be good Roleplayers nor helpers. I have been playing SeriousRP since I got the game in about 2010, and loved it ever since. I am a great roleplayer who can use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and very vivid /me's and /it's. I love making events for the players just to make them enjoy their time on the server.

As a Staff member here at MG do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather then continuing your RP?:
-Yes, I understand that as a staff member, I must attend staff related duties.

As a staff member at MG do you understand that we may revoke your rank with little or to no warning?:
-I understand that as a member at MG that you may revoke my rank with little to no warning.

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?:
- I promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing at MG.

Other Information- Erm... Nothing really specified... My name is Jake?

TimeZone:
-EST Standard.

Hours available online:
- All Day on Weekends, Really depends during the week.

Previous staff experience, Please explain:
-UEN- Operator, Was Op for a little over a month. AMM- Super Administrator, Was on the AMM staff team for nearly a year. Ascending-Gaming Owner, 1 month.

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list:
-MetroRP, Many HL2:RP Servers, MilitaryRP, WWIIRP, FalloutRP, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP

Time with Myrder Gaming:
-Little less than an hour, but I was planning on joining when I first heard about just never got to creating an account.

Comments?: Brendin is Sexy Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Mrrappingjake's Staff Application Empty Re: Mrrappingjake's Staff Application

Post  Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:16 pm

I did not really see your RP on UEN, what was your chars name. Anyway I am NEUTRAL for now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:55 pm

I know he had a Redline character of some sort.

Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:31 am

Saint wrote:I did not really see your RP on UEN, what was your chars name. Anyway I am NEUTRAL for now.
Adrik Yakovlev
Jaime 'Zero' Bedford
'Beta'
I was the CmD of the MPF

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:43 am

Finally, The other people who applied may not be good Roleplayers nor helpers.
Jake, what? Did you even read the other applicants files, do you know who they are? That's pretty much a deeply insulting thing to say, it's ladder-climbing, and rude.

I'm sorry, but after reading that, I want to see you in-game again. I'll give it two or three weeks before I verdict this application. Untill then, locked, and decision is on Prohibition.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down