dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodwars59's transfer application

Go down

Bloodwars59's transfer application Empty Bloodwars59's transfer application

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:08 am

< Bloodwars59's transfer application >

Basic Information >

Steam Name:
-Bloodwars59

Steam ID:
-STEAM_0:1:20238713

Time with Myrder-Gaming:
-Around 7 am EST, 9/17/13, is when I registered.

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para):
-I loved playing as this character, and having all my old knowledge and skills would be just amazing. I mean I absolutely LOVED playing as this character. For three months, this was my only character and UEN was the only server I played. I got on at least eight hours each day to command and manage the Redline. Before I commanded the Redline, I loved being a soldier, too. Running around, getting rid of robbers and fighting Reich. I spent a lot of time forming this character and there is way too much RP that affected this character to just let him go because of terrible server owners.

Character Information >

Character name:
-Lukyan Grevsky

Character Back story (One Para):
-Since his arrival at Exhibition, Lukyan set out to become a well-known and helpful person. He spent weeks there, scavenging for scrap and trying to just get by. Him and two friends, there since the start, Ruben Khabensky the famous trader, and Samuel Becker the well known, charismatic, insane, and feared Ranger. Of course, they weren't as such until much, much later. However, they had been working together and saved up enough money for a bastard gun and a pistol. With this and constantly traveling together, they fought off single and paired Reich soldiers who were constantly taking whatever they wanted. They eventually formed a new hatred for the Reich when they took everything they had. Afterwards, they'd seen an officer recruiting for the Redline and all signed up. Lukyan and Becker quickly climbed through the ranks, as Ruben sought other goals. Eventually, Lukyan made the rank of captain, with Becker still at Master Sergeant. This lead to a later incident of Lukyan being shot by Becker, and Becker being dishonorably discharged. Needless to say, Lukyan did an excellent job commanding his troops as the second highest ranking officer in the area. Their leader, however, was slacking off and Lukyan staged a mutiny. The mutiny turned out in his favor, with no casualties other than the former leader. Thus, Lukyan was put in charge. For three years he led the Redline in that area, but eventually stepped down, letting Hyane take charge. Still the second in command, though, he wishes to come with his comrade and friend, Hyane, to the new outpost.

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para):
-With Hyane Fliescher now in command, Lukyan has to follow his orders. When Hyane moved, so did Lukyan. He was, after all, now his right-hand man. Still completely loyal to the Redline and it's ideals, Lukyan was more than happy to go where ever he was needed without question. There really wasn't any other reason, but does Lukyan really need another reason? Following orders is the only thing that matters. That, and commanding his troops.

Items you wish to apply for on your character:
-Well, I didn't have much. I had applied and been approved on the other server for 'mastery' of basic Krav Maga, and a gauss rifle. I was never given the rifle, due to not a single person on the server knowing the code for a crossbow(the agreed upon substitution, since there was no literal rifle that could be used) in clockwork script. I had an excellent backstory and at least three or four paragraphs of evidence, research, and knowledge of the gun and it's workings. I don't expect to get it, but I just worked so damn hard to get it approved. I was damn proud when I was approved >:3 I don't think anyone else could have been approved for such a thing. Oh, and I'd like a model change if that would be alright.

Any Proof you may have of Existance (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.):-
-Well, I have old rosters and rules 'n stuff that I drafted up and used on UEN. I didn't like doing diaries and stuff. Too much to keep up with, along with my Redline duties. There are also, well, almost everyone knew my character on the other server. If you're interested, I'll send the files of the notes, rules, and rosters I had made. I just checked, I still have the text documents Razz

Back to top Go down

Bloodwars59's transfer application Empty Re: Bloodwars59's transfer application

Post  Brendin65 Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:55 am

Bloodwars59's transfer application 2jbtf0n

you may have a model from group01... TNB.

As of the Gauss rifle, talk to forester about that.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:12 am

I am glad that you were VERY CAREFUL to not mention 'secretary general', and will advise against refrencing that as your rank ICly.

The gauss rifle, I'm sorry to say, is going to have to be a no, for now. It's very, very, VERY unlikely that you'd find the appropriate clean and powerful magnets to construct a cannon of any size, nevertheless a handheld one. Perhaps in the future this can be re-considered, but for now, it's a no.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Forester155 wrote:I am glad that you were VERY CAREFUL to not mention 'secretary general', and will advise against refrencing that as your rank ICly.

The gauss rifle, I'm sorry to say, is going to have to be a no, for now. It's very, very, VERY unlikely that you'd find the appropriate clean and powerful magnets to construct a cannon of any size, nevertheless a handheld one. Perhaps in the future this can be re-considered, but for now, it's a no.
When I talked with Hyane, he said the highest rank was captain, so I made sure not to mention secretary general. Seeing as how my rank before secretary general was captain, it kind of worked out. I know I will be coming in as the second highest rank, so I will now be a senior lieutenant or first lieutenant, depending on if we're using American or Russian ranks. The gauss rifle is no big deal, I hadn't expected to get it nor do I really care. However, I will be doing my junior paper and senior project on railguns and/or gauss rifles(or the literal term, coilgun). Gauss rifles and railguns don't use magnets, they use electromagnetic propulsion. The main, and really only problem, with a portable gauss rifle, is the power source. Where as with the railgun, it's resistant metals that are very conductive, but won't corrode over time. Again, it's no big deal. But I'm going to be researching everything about these soon enough and thought I'd share the info >:3

Thank you for the approval! I'll be getting the content and stuff today for the server, so I'll be on and playing by the latest, tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down