dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr.Wolfs Reich Application

Go down

Dr.Wolfs Reich Application Empty Dr.Wolfs Reich Application

Post  Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:16 pm

< Dr.Wolfs Reich Application >

< Basic Information >

Steam Name: Dr.Wolfs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56966279

TimeZone: America, Las Vegas.

How long have you been with MG?: Around a few weeks

< Scenarios >

You are patrolling the tunnels with two other Soldats, You come across two dwellers, whom are pure Russian, One is carrying a AK-47, the other a Glock. They raise their weapons as they spot you and your squad, What do you do?:
I would raise my hands up if they demand anything like that second I would slowly tell them to calm down and we are only looking for non - pure rats in our tunnels after I would sling my rifle to my back slowly turning around with my hands up as I would ask them if I can put my hands down. After making sure that I am clear to speak with them I would tell them "Are you both pure?" as If they respond yes I would ask them where were they born. After the correct responses I would calmly ask them if you would need anything of need such as food, supplies, ammo, and ect. After we give there needs or anything like that we would answer there questions and let them go on there way, and us taking out our rifles again and continuing our patrol. Either I would radio in what happened, or after coming back from our patrol I would tell what has happened in face to face contact to the person who dispatched us to patrol

A man walks to the front gate at the Reich base, you are the only one currently on guard duty, the dweller claims that he is 'pure' and wishes to join the Reich. Your leader is unavailable. What do you do?: I would ask him where he was born in and tell tell him to get on the wall, after that I would tie him up as I search for anything odd or any dangerous weapons or items and then take out a small applications format - ICly a format but OOCly I would tell him to apply on the forums- and hand it to him and tell him to fill it out and give it back to me. I would turn that application to my leader and ask for the dweller if he needs any food or supplies that he would like, After his needs I would let him go and out of the gates are and return back to my post.

A fellow Soldat suddenly gets the urge to go on a patrol alone, stripping from his gear, he now looks like a normal dweller. He leaves the barracks and sneaks quietly out. What do you do?: I would try to warn him of the consequences that he can face and quickly rush to my head leader and report the man to the leader for his demotion or removal and in the process if there is any other soldats around I would attempt to call them over to stop the man that was trying to leave alone.

Back to top Go down

Dr.Wolfs Reich Application Empty Re: Dr.Wolfs Reich Application

Post  Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Your applications looks good, too good.

ACCEPTED

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:23 am

In other news.... Las Vegas is now a timezone. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content