dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain's Reich Application

Go down

Captain's Reich Application Empty Captain's Reich Application

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:53 am

< Captain's Reich Application >

< Basic Information >

Steam Name: Brightness

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31540972

TimeZone: Central European Time - UTC+01:00

How long have you been with MG?: Not too long, But i know, what's going on there.

< Scenarios >

You are patrolling the tunnels with two other Soldats, You come across two dwellers, whom are pure Russian, One is carrying a AK-47, the other a Glock. They raise their weapons as they spot you and your squad, What do you do?:
- For first,We will Raise our weapons, and i'll report the situation in the Radio that there are two armed Dwellers one with Automatic and one with handled gun.Then i'll tell them to drop the weapons on the floor. IF they don't listen to me or my squad i should execute them because they are dangerous for me and my squad.

A man walks to the front gate at the Reich base, you are the only one currently on guard duty, the dweller claims that he is 'pure' and wishes to join the Reich. Your leader is unavailable. What do you do?:
- I would take note of his name and where i would find him and his strengths And weaknesses and why he wants to join and what does he do For a living.Then, when the leader will be available, I'll give it to him with salute.

A fellow Soldat suddenly gets the urge to go on a patrol alone, stripping from his gear, he now looks like a normal dweller. He leaves the barracks and sneaks quietly out. What do you do?:
- I would ask him where hes going and why hes not got gear I would simply ask a higher rank can i hold him into the base until Orders what to do.

Back to top Go down

Captain's Reich Application Empty Re: Captain's Reich Application

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Accepteeed

Back to top Go down