dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrrappingjake's Reich Application

Go down

Mrrappingjake's Reich Application Empty Mrrappingjake's Reich Application

Post  Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:41 pm

< Mrrappingjake's Reich Application >

< Basic Information >

Steam Name:
Mrrappingjake
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:47905998
TimeZone:
EST- Standard,
How long have you been with MG?:
I have been with MG for around 2 weeks (I think, I am not good at keeping track of time.) But I was in UEN, in which the game mode is based off of and many users on MG came from.

< Scenarios >

You are patrolling the tunnels with two other Soldats, You come across two dwellers, whom are pure Russian, One is carrying a AK-47, the other a Glock. They raise their weapons as they spot you and your squad, What do you do?:
The squad and I raise our weapons quickly, each taking a strategic position, ready for combat. I will yell from them to drop their weapons on the ground or their brains are to be splattered through the sewers. If they cooperate, I will radio in the situation and take them back to base for questioning. If they do not cooperate, the squad will fire at the dwellers until we can guarantee they are dead.

A man walks to the front gate at the Reich base, you are the only one currently on guard duty, the dweller claims that he is 'pure' and wishes to join the Reich. Your leader is unavailable. What do you do?:
I would talk to him. Get his name, important information. I will report the information to the leader and tell him to report back here until the leader is available and ready to recruit. I will politely ask him to remove himself from the area.

A fellow Soldat suddenly gets the urge to go on a patrol alone, stripping from his gear, he now looks like a normal dweller. He leaves the barracks and sneaks quietly out. What do you do?:
I would question him to where he is going and why would he do it without his gear. I would radio in for a higher ranking officer to give orders and do as told.

Back to top Go down

Mrrappingjake's Reich Application Empty Re: Mrrappingjake's Reich Application

Post  Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Impressive app, I'm happy to accept you into the Reich

Back to top Go down