dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vasily Gorlov Char Transfer

Go down

Vasily Gorlov Char Transfer Empty Vasily Gorlov Char Transfer

Post  Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:48 pm

< NAME's Character Transfer Application >

Basic Information >

Steam Name: [Vas]
-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34010829
-

Time with Myrder-Gaming: Ever since it started.
-

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para): Because I developed him and I really like the way it came out. This was the best character I have ever had. I dont want to lose him since UEN decided to shutdown. A lot of good role-play came out of this character and that is exactly why I wanna keep him.
-

Character Information >

Character name: Vasily Gorlov
-

Character Back story (One Para): Vasily Gorlov was born on 2013 the year. He only step foot on the surface once then he was brought to the metro as a little baby. When Vasily grew to be 19 he joined the Red Line to get away from his family. As he was transferring to Riga from Armory Station his train was robbed and the bandits killed anyone who was on it but Vas survived. He had to walk in the cold, dark and scary tunnels all the way to Riga. When he made it he noticed he forgot his papers then never went to the Red Line post. Vas became a trader after that he would go out in the tunnels look for stuff then sell it for profit. One day Riga was attacked by the Reich and Vas was sent to a Reich prison. He suffered for a good month before there was a prison riot and Vas had to kill a guard in order to be free. Most of the prisoners were gun down by a MG but Vas got lucky and managed to get out.
He made it to Exhibition then started his trader business again. As months went by Vas came back from a scavaging trip then met Scorch it was love at first sight. They would trade together and scavage before Vas decided it was time for him to show her how much he loved her. Vas pulled her aside to a room then told her his feelings and she happen to feel the same way. After they kissed it was official they were a couple. As Vas traded he meant a man named Samuel Becker to him Becker was his best friend. He was in the Red Line at the time and Becker always helped him out with cash. Eventually Vas joined the Red Line again and served under the general named Lukyan.

-

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para): Vasily took a trip to Chistye Prudy for business and then he found some of his old friends. He decided to stay there and start up his trading busniess again. He also would support Mario when help was needed.
-

Items you wish to apply for on your character: AK47, Glock 1 AK mag, 2 glock clips, 50 bullets, Backpack. I dont expect to get all these items mainly just want my char.
-

Any Proof you may have of Existance (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.):- Brendin is proof
-

Back to top Go down

Vasily Gorlov Char Transfer Empty Re: Vasily Gorlov Char Transfer

Post  Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:19 pm

+Support Good friend and roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Vasily Gorlov Char Transfer Empty :(

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:52 pm

I wish we were good friends but not anymore Sad

Back to top Go down

Vasily Gorlov Char Transfer Empty Re: Vasily Gorlov Char Transfer

Post  Brendin65 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:55 am