dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasp's Char transfer

Go down

Wasp's Char transfer  Empty Wasp's Char transfer

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:04 pm

< Wasp's Character Transfer Application >

Basic Information >

Steam Name:
- Wasp

Steam ID:
- To add

Time with Myrder-Gaming:
- Two days (I had a problem with my internet, that is fixed now and I'm active.)

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para):
- I really like Emily, a lot of you know her as well. She started out in Half life 2 RP as a young schizophrenic. I understand your confusion, but allow me to explain. The move to Metro, caused me to make a character that was basically, well, me. My personality, and my reactions to situations, this is different to what I normally make, which is characters with different traits. However, Emily is grown more than myself, as she started out as a simple girl, to a stalker, to a Ranger, to finally lead the Rangers, she has gone through some amazing development, she has a better understanding of people and herself, she has gained experience in many fields. In short, Emily has gone through a lot, too much to throw away now, she is too developed, she is me, but, due to her situation, she is so different.

Character Information >

Character name:
- Emily 'Forrest' Haines

Character Back story (One Para):
- Okay, let me state this right here. I have two stories for Emily, one where she is Canadian, one where she isn't. If you guys don't see hoe she can be Canadian, fine, I will use my other. First case, she is part of a Canadian band, and tours the world due to the band's message of social corruption and decay, she visits Russia and stays, her band leaves and Emily, also being a solo artist, stays to play her own sad music, that is when the bombs hit and she is trapped in the Metro.

Other side is that Emily is Russian, but due to her family situation she runs away and becomes a singer, paid very little and becomes impoverished and steals and sings to get by. She adopts a Western name and dyes her hair blonde, trying to forget where she came from, that is until she becomes a Ranger.

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para):
- Her and her fellow Rangers receive heavy fire from both Reich and mutants and she gives the order to leave the section of the Metro in favor of this one. She hopes to establish a base of operations here and try and regroup and hold her ground, again with her goal to make the Metro a peaceful place for all.

Items you wish to apply for on your character:
- 2xMRE
 2x Water
 1X Glock
 1xM4A4 Carbine
 2x Type 30 ammo for Carbine
 2x 9mm bullets
 1x Ranger Uniform
 1x Gasmask
 2x Filters
 1X Backback
 1x Flashlight

Any Proof you may have of Existence (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.):-
- There is an ample supply of screenshots on my profile, there is also an extensive diary (That is pages long) That I will post in another section

Back to top Go down

Wasp's Char transfer  Empty Re: Wasp's Char transfer

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:12 pm

Please be clearer on your reasons for coming here.

Why hike half-way across the metro to evade a reich overturn of a station? How did you know there were other rangers here? Are you still in contact with Polis? Why not just take two more steps to polis? Why go to the redline? confused 

Also, get on contact with me on steam ASAP. I need to speak with you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:34 pm

For all intensive RP purposes I'm asking that you lower your rank.

I was a bit silly we had the Lord Commander, Fuhrer and General Secretary all in the same area.

Other than that little rant, if Forester or Brendin approve it I don't have any other complaints.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Approved, gear recieved is:
1x Ranger Uniform
1x Glock
1x 9mm ammo
1x Backpack

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Locked.