dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nayomi Yuki's character transfer

Go down

Nayomi Yuki's character transfer Empty Nayomi Yuki's character transfer

Post  Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:53 am

< Nayomi Yuki's Character Transfer Application >

Basic Information >

Steam Name:
- Vimipz

Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:30642544

Time with Myrder-Gaming:
- Couple of hours (basicaly a day)

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para):
- As you all may know, i have put a LOT of time into Nayomi. More then six months of nearly every day RPing. I am in love with this character, and i put some slight attributes of my RL self into her. Most part of this girl is my fantasy, which i let out when creating her... I loved it.

Character Information >

Character name:
-Nayomi 'Angel' Yuki

Character Back story (One Para):
- Nayomi was born in a small village at the sea, in Japan. It wasn't an easy life. She got locked up quite some times, to prevent any raiders to get to her. In this village, a lot of people had their own weaponry to influence on the bandits, but as time past, the people started to use the weaponry not only for scaring off raiders, and bandits... But also for their own personal use. Town quickly got to hell in that, with people shooting at each other, small street gangs getting formed and got into fights with each other. Nayomi never got to go to school, or to learn any useful things that might have been able to help her in the future, so she's pretty much useless... So she thinks of herself though. Her father, had died in the battle of a street gang, and thus only her and her mother were there. After a week her father was killed, her mother was threathened to pay up to the gang that killed him, or they'd die too. In this, her mother took Nayomi and runned off away from Japan, and that's how they landed into Russia, on her age of 16. In Russia things didn't go exactly very well. Both couldn't speak much Russian, and very slowly started to learn their language, though it wasn't that much needed. The nuclear warheads started to strike over the earth... Nayomi was taken by a few soldiers, inside the metro station. Her mother wasn't there when it happened, and Nayomi never saw her since.

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para):
- Multiple attempts for robbery, happening either when she was outside for once, though mostly when she was hiding inside one of the cabins, people came inside with two at the same time, and punched her. Once one cut with a knife, right under her right eye and cut her skin open all the way to the bottom of her jaws. Making her final decision after a failed attempt of sexual assault.

Items you wish to apply for on your character:
- 2 water bottles (Dirty or purified)

Any Proof you may have of Existance (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.):-
- No proof but people who were there.
-Wasp
-Gentleman Jay
- F0st3r HUN
- Qtuzov
- Commisar Cockington III (meow)
- And a lot of you people.

Last edited by Vimipz on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Nayomi Yuki's character transfer Empty Re: Nayomi Yuki's character transfer

Post  Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:34 am

Please supply a more appropriate reason for transfer, leaving because you were uncomfortable doesn't work in the metro. It's illogical to brave all those dangers because you didn't like your social atmosphere, it's more likely that you'd sooner introvert. If there were any hostile threats, reasons to leave, be clear. And why did she go so far away? was it THAT dangerous?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Imagine yourself in that situation if you want to ask if it was that dangerous.
If you were in a small village, where people started shooting at each other, for no valid reason, wouldn't you move? And the distance, is so i'm able to link Nayomi to the Metro. Don't make it impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Vimipz he's talking mor about your IC reason, not your backstory.
Being sexually assaulted isn't a strong enough reason to leave a station.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Gotta agree with these. This is the metro, life is shit no matter where you go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:20 am

Yes, life is shit indeed in the metro. I understand that, and i fully agree with you. Though, i don't think it's actually smart to stay at the same place after experiencing that, is it? I think that's agreeable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:51 pm

half approved... Get forester to fully aprrove you... As in... Get foresters auth. You have mine.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Denied, sorry if this is overdue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content