dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding PAC3

Go down

Adding PAC3 Empty Adding PAC3

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Well, my idea for the server would be to add the PAC3 addon. I think this would be a good way to add more variety to certain players models. Some examples of this are such as people who have a backpack or knife holstered.

I am sure there is a plugin available that adds PAC3 flags. And even if there isn't the staff can make sure people who are approved or who are abusing will recieve a warning for screwing with a system that is meant to improve RP.

Back to top Go down

Adding PAC3 Empty Re: Adding PAC3

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:44 pm

.. Yes, we will probably add PAC... But we will have strict rules upon it..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:59 pm

There is most certainly a way to add flags to PAC. I don't know what they are, but I know they exist.

Also I have absolutely no understanding of what PAC does exactly, all I think I know is that it let's you attach props to your character.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Dax wrote:There is most certainly a way to add flags to PAC. I don't know what they are, but I know they exist.

Also I have absolutely no understanding of what PAC does exactly, all I think I know is that it let's you attach props to your character.
That's pretty much PAC right there. But PAC can be used in certain ways to assist RP as I stated in the post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:19 pm

So that backpack prop that's in one of the Metro packs could be added to someone's back? That would make the RP a bit more immersive, you could also theoretically put the helmet prop on your head as well.... oh the endless possibilities.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 am

Saint wrote:Well, my idea for the server would be to add the PAC3 addon. I think this would be a good way to add more variety to certain players models. Some examples of this are such as people who have a backpack or knife holstered.

I am sure there is a plugin available that adds PAC3 flags. And even if there isn't the staff can make sure people who are approved or who are abusing will recieve a warning for screwing with a system that is meant to improve RP.
We thank you for your suggestion, it has been noted and is being looked into.

Have a good day,
-Brendin
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down