dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAC3 application, Marie Shakatov

Go down

PAC3 application, Marie Shakatov Empty PAC3 application, Marie Shakatov

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:19 pm

size=18]Steam Information[/size]

Steam Name:Commissar Cockington III

Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/mad0999/

Application Information

Character Name:Marie Shakatov

Why are you applying for PAC3 flags? (1 para)
-My character, Marie has found various items among her scavenges, the ability to show that I'm wearing a backpack or have a knife attached to my waist or that I'm in bandages make it easier for the people around me to pick up and comment on and easier for me to convey what I have upon my person. With Pac3 I'm able to convey information that I didn't have room for on my description allowing for visual access to information rather than just narrative

How can you benefit the server by using PAC3? (1 para)
-As far as the server goes, I feel that with PAC3 I'd be improving passive/active RP around me by conveying the visual information, this allows for example if I'm say being held at gunpoint, someone to know I have a knife and remove it or take my backpack and search through it or if say I'm trading someone can tell I have a gasmask clipped to my belt and try to buy it, little things really. It allows for a more immersive experience for me and the people who RP with me.

Do you understand the basic concept of PAC3?
-Yes

Do you know how to use PAC3?
-Not currently, I imagine I can find out pretty easily

If you are accepted and given flags you do understand that at anytime we can take them without warning?
-Yes

You understand horrid misuse of these flags, by creating anything derogatory or offensive is punishable by removal of flags and possible ban time?
-Yes

You understand that these flags are granted for you to create a more immersed environment with your characters?
-Yes

Back to top Go down

PAC3 application, Marie Shakatov Empty Re: PAC3 application, Marie Shakatov

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Approved
Unless Brendin says otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:02 am

GENERAL REMINDER: Abuse of flags can and will result in revocation without warning.
Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down