dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gecko's PAC3 app

Go down

Gecko's PAC3 app Empty Gecko's PAC3 app

Post  Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Steam Information

Steam Name: Gecko!

Steam ID:
Idk?

Application Information

Character Name: Eva Lisytsina

Why are you applying for PAC3 flags? (1 para)
-I am apply for PAC3 flags because I wish to improve visual appearance of my character by using this great addon, which I would do by adding models to my already exsisting model. As example, helmet, backpack, radio and pistol holster, however PAC3 has many other possibilities which I could use.
I am also applying because I was told to apply like others by Forester. Is this enough for your paragraph?

How can you benefit the server by using PAC3? (1 para)
-Well, I can edit my char's visual appearance, By that, adding to atmosphere of the server and roleplay. I can't really make others or map look better, but.. that's whole other topic. Did I mention that I can make myself better and add to the atmosphere of this great server? Oh yeah, I can also easily show others how my character would look like, what would he/she wear and so on.

Do you understand the basic concept of PAC3?
-I used previous version long time ago, but I know how to put props on my model and some basic stuff.

Do you know how to use PAC3?
-Read up.

If you are accepted and given flags you do understand that at anytime we can take them without warning?
-Yes yes...

You understand horrid misuse of these flags, by creating anything derogatory or offensive is punishable by removal of flags and possible ban time?
-Yes yes...

You understand that these flags are granted for you to create a more immersed environment with your characters?
-Yeah, I totally understand!

Last edited by Gecko on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dax is whore)

Back to top Go down

Gecko's PAC3 app Empty Re: Gecko's PAC3 app

Post  Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:29 pm

I recommend you re-write this application, reasons why below.

#1: The first paragraph isn't an actual paragraph, it's only two sentences.
#2: While I sympathize with you, making your self look better doesn't really benefit the server.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:47 am

Dax wrote:I recommend you re-write this application, reasons why below.

#1: The first paragraph isn't an actual paragraph, it's only two sentences.
#2: While I sympathize with you, making your self look better doesn't really benefit the server.
I EDITED IT.
Happy?

Back to top Go down

Post  Brendin65 Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:09 am

Gecko's PAC3 app 2jbtf0n

Do not abuse this in anyway. Have a good one!
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down