dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crockets's P.A.C. 3 Application.

Go down

Crockets's P.A.C. 3 Application. Empty Crockets's P.A.C. 3 Application.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Steam Information

Steam Name:Sexual Heavy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:39199518
Application Information

Character Name:Jack Thompson.

Why are you applying for PAC3 flags? (1 para)
I am applying for the P.A.C. 3 Features to give my character a better look, also to increase and enhance the detail of my Character by directly attaching the items and entities to my character's body-parts or items worn and not, physically. I am also applying for the P.A.C. 3 features to give an 'idea' of how my character looks in case the player/ Staff Member wouldn't understand. -

How can you benefit the server by using PAC3? (1 para)
I can benefit the server by using P.A.C. 3 features by giving a few suggestions, ideas and tips to other players/ Administrators that must apply or already have the P.A.C. Flags/features to escalate the details of the P.A.C. 3 of his/her characters. Another reason of how I can benefit the server by using the P.A.C. 3 features is, as I said in the previous question, give an idea to the player/ Staff members how my character would look without using a Physical description or in any case they don't understand the definition of the following word/adjective/verb. -

Do you understand the basic concept of PAC3?
Yes, I do understand the basic concept of the PAC3.-

Do you know how to use PAC3?
Yes, I do know how to use PAC3.-

If you are accepted and given flags you do understand that at anytime we can take them without warning?
Yes, I do understand that at anytime you can take them without any warning.-

You understand horrid misuse of these flags, by creating anything derogatory or offensive is punishable by removal of flags and possible ban time?
Yes, I do understand that by creating anything derogatory or offensive is punishable by the scale of its gravity. -

You understand that these flags are granted for you to create a more immersed environment with your characters?
Yes, I do understand that these flags are granted for me to create a more immersed environment with my character.-

Back to top Go down

Crockets's P.A.C. 3 Application. Empty Re: Crockets's P.A.C. 3 Application.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Approved

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:02 am

GENERAL REMINDER: Abuse of flags can and will result in revocation without warning.
Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down