dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Thompsons's Character Transfer

Go down

Jack Thompsons's Character Transfer Empty Jack Thompsons's Character Transfer

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:15 pm

< Jack Thompson's Character Transfer Application >

Basic Information >

Steam Name:Sexual Heavy
-

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:39199518
-

Time with Myrder-Gaming:3 days.
-

OOC Reason for you to have your character back (One Para):
Continue my character's story after putting that much effort to achieve all his current ability, items, relationships and I obviously don't want to lose them after working for them for two months. I am also some kind of attached to this character because it represents a bit of my in real life personality, in fact it's also my main char at the moment.
-

Character Information >

Character name:Jack Thompson
-

Character Back story (One Para): Jack, a half-blood, was born in Nivzhy Novgorod, has been breed by Katya Bagrov, a pure-blood Russian and Scott McLaeod, a half blood, too, Anglo-American. His parents has been executed at the age of 16, he arrived to Exhibition, starting to take care of himself by stealing, scavenging and trading. He joined the Rangers at the age of 22, starting to build his reputation and relationships with other rangers by time.
-

IC reason for character coming to Chistye Prudy? (One Para): Jack Thompson felt a big amount of sorrow because his friends weren't around him in Polis, but in Chistye Prudy and in any other Station as the Ranger and the Red ones. Another thing that bothered him in Polis is how often Mutants and the Fourth Reich attack Polis; these attacks don't last long because of the Polis Defenses, though usually the attacks make quite a racket, annoying and disturbing his quiet. It's called Polis for a reason(Polis would mean 'City' in Ancient Greek. Well, I guess Polis is called like that for a reason).
-

Items you wish to apply for on your character:Combat knife, Ranger Armor and Helmet, Armored Model AK-74M w/ Laser Sight, 2 clips.
-

Any Proof you may have of Existance (Screenshots, Diaries, Etc.):Yes: Pictures, but that existed in UEN, and as we know, the forums don't exist anymore. Though I do still have pictures of my character on my Steam Profile.-
-

Last edited by Crockets on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Jack Thompsons's Character Transfer Empty Re: Jack Thompsons's Character Transfer

Post  Brendin65 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:45 am

Crockets... you can make a better app man... Plus give a real reason to why your character wanted to come to this station in particullar, keep in mine that it is a redline station.
Brendin65
Brendin65
Director

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Jack Thompsons's Character Transfer Empty Apologies.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:56 am

Sorry. Will be fixed.Apologies.

Back to top Go down

Jack Thompsons's Character Transfer Empty Re: Jack Thompsons's Character Transfer

Post  Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Approved.

Sorry, I don't have brendins pretty stamps.

You will recieve one AK-74S with a laser sight. All ammunition was expended on a mutant encounter on the trip over. No Combat Knife. You can choose EITHER the ranger uniform, or the custom model, NOT BOTH.

One more conditional: since you're visiting, you have no political representation for the rangers, at the time being. You can only get on vlad 4-5 days a week, the other two-three he's dealing with issues in Polis. This will change if you grow to become political representation for the rangers, to local redline stations. If you can't keep your head down in the redline stations, and get persecuted or something, I can't help you. XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down