dystopia gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IVAN's Staff Application

5 posters

Go down

IVAN's Staff Application Empty IVAN's Staff Application

Post  IVAN1 Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:43 am

<NAME>'S Dystopia-Gaming Staff application.

Basic Information-

Steam name:
- IVAN

Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:1:37475407

What rank are you applying for?:
- Anywhere seemingly fit.

Why do you wish to join the Dystopia-Gaming Team? (1 Para):
- Well, I was here for the old community, and the one before that, but hell I can't remember the names of them since it's been so long. But it's been a while since i've been with any metro servers, and I was a director at the old community and really enjoyed seeing the server prosper and put lots of time into it. I'd like to see the same for this one. My main niche it seems was always teaching new players proper roleplay, the basics, I can't even fathom the amount of hours I spent in my "Roleplay School" at the old metro server, which I constantly worked even though it wasn't my rank's job to do such. I know most the guys here, they were all with me at the old server, though some came and went. I think this server could do very well, especially seeing as how there is currently no other competition for playerbase, concerning other metro servers.

Why should we choose you over the others whom applied? (1 Para):
- I will not go so far as to be cocky, but I have more experience than anyone who has applied yet, and most if not all of the management team here, I have over 8,000 hours in garrysmod, almost all of which was spent in serious roleplay servers, mainly those developed by Conna and others at Cloud 16, frameworks such as Nexus, Blueprint, Open Aura, and Clockwork, I am well versed with the structure of the framework, have roleplayed in almost every schema under every framework such as Hl2rp, New Vegas, Cider (though that is usually lite), Metro, and many others. I have directed numerous communities and administrated countless others. I was a director at the last two metro communities this one has sprung from, and would like to be apart of yet another, since nothing is quite like metro roleplay, it seems to me.

As a Staff member here at Dystopia-Gaming do you understand that you must attend staff related duties, such as being called for help, rather then continuing your RP?:
- Yes, I understand.

As a staff member at Dystopia-Gaming do you understand that we may revoke you rank with little or to no warning?:
- Yes, I understand.

Do you promise to show high levels of professionalism while staffing our community?:
- I do.

Other Information- None, all those who know me in the community that I have lost touch with, please contact me, i'd love to hear from you.

TimeZone:
-EST

Hours available online:
- All.

Previous staff experience, Please explain:
- ^ Noted above, directed the last two metro communities the playerbase we have has come from.

Previous SeriousRP experience, Please list:
- ^ Noted above, over 8,000 hours in garrysmod, in almost every community serious roleplay has had to offer.

Time with Dystopia-Gaming:
- Quite new, but I have been with this playerbase of roleplayers since the beginning.

Is English your first language?
- Close.

Comments?:
- N/A

IVAN1
Outsider

Popularity : 0

Back to top Go down

IVAN's Staff Application Empty Re: IVAN's Staff Application

Post  PlasmaXlite Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:53 am

+Support.
IVAN's Staff Application Giphy
PlasmaXlite
PlasmaXlite
Accepted

Popularity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  -Cash Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:40 pm

+Support, experienced staff members are very important. I think you can contribute a lot to the team :^)

Heil Reich
-Cash
-Cash
Outsider

http://steamcommunity.com/id/himynameiscash/

Back to top Go down

Post  Slaewaek Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:47 am

Nice little application.

I'll support this, last decision is up to Frost.

Slaewaek
Director

https://dystopia-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frost Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:04 am

Denied.

Frost
Director

Back to top Go down